Gen F20

rosech44

I Ordered The Genf20, I Couldn't Find The Thread Where You Talked About It's Benefits--Barb And Jeannine, But Norm And I Discussed It And Decided I Might As Well Add It To The Rest Of The Vit. Supplements I Take Every Day---

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
GenF20 purchase

I think you will benefit from it Rose. Did you order it from the Pioneer forum link? Jeannine is still trying to make sure that the forum gets credit, so again if anyone has ordered from the link here on the forum, please let her know or just post a reply to this thread. I told Ross to order some and I also told him that if he didn't feel it helped, I would buy it from him. I am planning to have my 87 year old mom try it. The cost is not that out of sight if you understand that you can take it for six months and then discontinue for up to a year in most cases. This means you have purchased a 5 bottle supply that has benefits that last for 18 months. That makes the cost very reasonable.

Bev12452

also ordered

I put in my order for the gen20 hoping it does the trick got a letter from the BSC they increased the supplements we are to take if I send you the list can you tell if they are already on your list I don't notice anything similar but I am having alot of senior moments lately saw my pulmo yesterday was really disappointed he forgot about me going for the treatment so I told him I went in Oct where new Mexico no Mexico , Mexico Mexico yea the country Mexico where, I felt like saying in a back alley but I told him it was done in the Hospital, quiet than how did they do it I told him quiet again you lost 20 pounds yes it is the diet why the diet what is on the diet how come no flu shot I felt like saying if you want all this extra info bring me in on your dime anyway my 02 level on 2 liters was 97 up 4 points but he wasn't impressed he said I should go back up to Gainesville and get back on the list cause a cold cold kill me and he left so I knew my dime was up oh well I Will prove him wrong than find a new one that believes in his patient decision hope all is well with everyone

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Bev -

Bev - You do seem to have an uncaring pulmo. You only went in October and he's ready to get you back on the list for the $400K operation. Good grief. E-mail me what supplements you are taking and what they want to add, but I think you are already covered if you went with the list that Jeannine and I provided you earlier on. The GenF20 would be the only new addition. Ross called me yesterday with the same question and he was already taking the additional supplements much to his relief. I don't think anyone wants to be adding more! I did have to chastise him for not using his PowerLung. He broke his and so I told him to call the nice people at PowerLung and no more excuses. This device really does help. I have experimented with not using it and it does make a difference. You are up four points and I think that is great. Maybe, your pulmo doesn't appreciate the significance of that, but I surely do and I think others that suffer from COPD would too. I am sure he would have made a big deal if you were down 4 points. Anyway, enough pulmo bashing. Get yourself a new one that cares. Ross said his pulmo is really excited about the treatment and that he wanted more information. That's the type of doctor that you need to be working with. He also said Ross was looking the best he had seen him in a long time. I hope Ross doesn't mind me spilling the beans, but I was really thrilled to hear this too.

rosech44

Gen f20

I ordered mine thru the forum----I also got the list, Ross and Fran called me about it, I told them I was pretty sure it was already covered, but that I hadn't checked it with my list, so they called Barb---
Bev--I'm with Barbara, you need to find a Pulmo that cares, and has an open mind---I'm putting off going to see mine, till I know some progress will be seen.
Barb---I'm sure Ross won't mind you spilling his beans, he tells me it's ok. He's not up to posting just yet-- He sounds so much stronger over the phone---Also, he reports that Jimmy dean frozen turkey sausage tastes pretty good---TOFU, is still in Fridge---I forgot and left it out for about 5 hours, is it spoiled?????
I printed off my journal to send to SCB, been keeping it on my puter instead of a book--

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Poor tofu

Your supplements are fine too Rose because I know you went by the original list we sent you. I think everyone is covered except for the secretagogues which is the GenF20 product.Let me know after you start taking them if you feel a difference. Your tofu is probably fine except if you continue to abuse it like you have been doing, it may cause a major uprising and it will grow a lot and become a giant tofu monster. You sound like a good cook. Use it for filler in one of your recipes or do a stir fry, but don't just leave it on the counter. I actually feel sorry for your tofu. It would have had a good home at my house. Now, everyone will think I am O2 deprived today, but just giving you a hard time in reality.

rosech44

received the GENF20

I Received The Genf20 Today--it Says To Take 2 Capsules One Hr Before Lunch--and 2 One Hour Before Dinner---that Is A Lot--and , I Don't Plan Lunch Ahead Of Time, Some Times Don't Eat Lunch---guess I Will Have To Start---

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Rose

Fear not - I've forgotten to take it before dinner a few times and took them 2 hours after I ate. The key is that amino acids work better on an empty stomach.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
GenF20

Rose - My husband just started taking the GenF20 and he is like you. Sometimes he skips lunch. I told him to take two at lunchtime anyway and so far he is doing fine with that - no nauseous feeling or anything like that. I also had only a 30 minute window on a few occasions when I forgot. I still got the invigorating feeling so I think it maybe is just more optimal to follow the instructions to a -T-, but I think it still has benefits with or without that hour or meal. Maybe, someone who knows more about the ingredients in the GenF20 product can fill us in on exactly why those instructions are given. I might try contacting the company also and asking the opinion of one of the consultants.

Bev12452

received mine also

I got the package yesterday they sure are fast to deliver I will be starting today question, already with the questions, does it prevent you from falling asleep at night don't want to be walking the floors all night this has been a good week all of the things I was *****ing about have gone away I am almost back to my old lovable self hope everyone is having a great day

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Bev

I have had no problems falling asleep using Gen F20. If anything it will help you to sleep better. It took me about a week to notice the difference in my breathing and energy level.

Please keep us posted on your progress.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
No problem sawing logs for me

I sleep like a log and I wake up full of energy so I can't say it has had any affect on me as far as that goes. If you are thinking it is something like a steroid where you are wired 24/7, it isn't like that. Jeannine mentioned that it is full of amino acids, which are natural products. I find that the GenF20 gives me good energy and better breathing. I hope it helps you too. Remember, Bev not to get yourself upset when you have bad, even horrible days. You are on the roller coaster ride and you will be on it for awhile. I am glad you are on the smooth part of the ride for now, but expect to go up and down again many, many times. Give us a report after you have taken the GenF20 for about a week or 10 days please.

Bev - I just reread the GenF20 site and they say it helps you sleep.

Last edited:

Jan

Pioneer Founding member
I have been taking the GenF20 and after about 10 days I noticed an increase in energy and breathing deeper than I ever have.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
4 a day keeps the doctor away.............

No, Rose, you need to take 2 an hour before lunch and two an hour before dinner. HA Just thought I'd put in my 2 cents which you probably didn't need.

Jane

GenF20-order

I ordered from them yesterday through this site.

Also, most products that are to be taken on an empty stomach say one hour before or 2 hours after a meal. So, if you forget you have some flexability. Did I read somewhere that you are to drink a carbonated drink with the caps? I can't find that now.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
More GenF20

Let us know what you think. Are you planning on using the product or will you have your husband take it or both of you? I am anxious to get feedback to see what everyone thinks. I wrote earlier that one of the aminos I take when I am tired is L-arginine. It says to take it with a carbonated beverage that has carbohydrates in it. This excludes diet drinks. It wasn't the GenF20 product. My wish to all of us is that one day we can just take one pill that has everything we need in it at any time of the day or night that we want. Wouldn't that be great?
And it would have to be taken with a margarita! Now, I really am getting silly.

Jane

GenF20-order

My husband will be taking it. If I see him growing hair again, I might take it also.

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Although this article discusses HGH in the form of injections while the GEN F20 is a product that releases your own HGH I thought it might help folks to understand how it works. I took a similar secretagogue about 9 years ago and remembered how it made me feel better (didn't have SOB at the time) and gave me energy, increased my muscles mass (aka got rid of flabby thighs, upper ams). I just felt much better. I find GEN F 20 is working very well for me so I bought 4 more bottles. I am now in my 3 month of taking it.

Lung function. Human growth hormone injections have improved heart-lung function by increasing the ability of patients to exercise, raising their maximum oxygen uptake, and increasing their stroke volume and cardiac output. David Clemmons, chief of endocrinology at the University of North Carolina School of Medicine in Chapel Hill, found that three weeks of GH injections in patients in the latter stages of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease raised maximum inspiratory force by 10 to 12 mm on average, and increased maximum expiratory force.
"If you were as impaired as these patients, going from 25 mm to 38 mm would be quite a help," says Clemmons, who believes that growth hormone is a promising treatment for emphysema and other forms of chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases.
Osteoporosis. While GH therapy is used to grow the skeletal bones of children who are deficient in the hormone, results in adults have been inconsistent. Rudman found that six months of GH treatment increased the density of the lumbar vertebrae by 1.6 percent in men over 65, but there was no increase in the bone density of the radius bone in the arm or the femur of the leg. Several groups have reported an increase in bone mineral content.