Gen F20

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Margaritaville

Tony - I don't think taking my l-arginine with a margarita is a good idea even if alcohol is a carbohydrate, but thanks for the info. And for those of you that are not at least at the 6 month post mark, stick to water!

Bev12452

bat wings

Jeannine does the gen 20 get rid of the bat wings boy if that is true this vain ole Fl gal will really be happy with my new lungs and new body can't wait til bikini weather

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Bev

Did you say you have bat wings? Wow. :eek: Have you notified the Enquirer Magazine?

I can't say the GEN F20 will get rid of your bat wings but it should help your breathing. :p

Jane

GenF20

I ordered via this site the GenF20 and my husband has been on it for a week. Wow what a difference it has made in him! He has been unable to get motivated for more than a day to be out of bed for much more than meals. His hospice aid has given him a bed bath now for over a year and he has shown little interest in doing very much around home. This morning he was up before 8:00 wanting breakfast so that we could change the shower head to a hand held type. The OT delivered a seat for the tub yesterday. After we got everything installed he got a hair cut from his private barber (me) and then had a wonderful shower. He was tired and took a nap but stayed up on the computer until 8:30 tonight. His disposition has greatly improved and he is very encouraged by feeling "good". He helped me with the grating and prep for the Holiday Spinach pies. Then the next day he helped with the Ritz cracker, peanut butter, chocolate cookies. It has been such a pleasure to have my husband great me in the morning at 6:00 like he use to. We received the SCP book and are in the process of reading it. I hope he will make the decision soon to go for the treatment. Thank you so much for your encouragement.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
A message for Jane and all the rest of you

Jane - What an early Christmas present. I am very pleased to read your comments and to know that your husband has been helped by the GenF20. I hope you enjoy our book. We put a lot of hard work into it. We really appreciate your support and all of the members on this forum who participate regularly, purchase from our sponsor links, buy the book, and make donations. We also have some great sponsors and some terrific doctors who have participated in our Ask the Doctor forum. We are able to continue this forum because of all of you. I believe 2008 is going to be a very good year as stem cell therapy advances. I wish all the forum participants a good holiday and good health for the New Year.

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Jane

That is great news. I also noticed the effect of GenF20 about a week after I started taking it. I have been taking it for 10 weeks now and I can feel the difference in my energy levels, my breathing, and my oxygen levels too.

I am so happy to have discovered this product and that many are seeing improvements.

rosech44

No Results

I Have Been Taking The Genf20 For 2 Weeks Now, And Still Haven't Noticed Any Difference----glad It's Working For The Rest Of You

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
GenF20

Rose - I am hoping that you will see some residual effects soon. Perhaps your system was not so deprived of many of the ingredients that are in the GenF20 product.Maybe, your overall health, except for your lungs, was better than many of us. Good news for you if that's the case. I am glad you have posted to let us know that you have yet to see any noticeable results. It may be like some of the other supplements and vitamins we take or foods we eat. We aren't able to say specifically that they have made us feel better, but they have enhanced our health. I have been having a lousy week personally and I have been somewhat short of breath compared to my usual. I have gotten quite frustrated about it. I feel like I have a cold that has yet to manifest itself in any other symptoms but my lousy breathing and a pain in the neck that finally went away yesterday. (And no, my husband did not leave me). Just when I had decided to settle in for a good bout of depression, I had to remind myself that last year I was sick all fall and into the winter and didn't breathe good on any day. I am so much improved over that. I feel that the vitamins, supplements and good diet are making whatever I have a very mild case of inconvenience. I can't really describe it. I don't feel 100 percent, but I don't really feel ill. Just slightly breathless. Very strange.