appointment set

rosech44

morphine

Not to worry Barbara, the Morphine is out of the questions--I will be O K --

I know I need to practise what I learned in rehab, and I will--I start rehab again on Sept. 11th---So, I will have another support system in place.

Hubby has a meditation tape, they gave it to him in cardiac rehab--I'll get that one out and use it---thanks for reminding me---

That is sad about the guy on the morphine, the group should have given him more positive support---:rolleyes:

Thanks--Rose

Bev12452

morphine

Rose please be patient and relax I know it is easier said than done but my Mom died from end stage emphysema and they started her on a morphine drop and she never came home I would ask for a prescription for xanex to calm yourself down until we all meet in Cal. I also get very sob at times but is usually because I am stressed and xanex is my drug of choice the Dr didn't want to give them to me anymore he thought I might get addicted and I looked at him and said I am at end stage looking at the possibility of a transplant and your worried I will get addicted to xanex how stupid was he well anyway I wandered again take it slow and easy and bring your bathing suit we can sit on the stairs in the pool no one said you have to swim looking forward to seeing you in person Bev in FL