We made it

Bev12452

After three long days on the road we arrived in san diego last night in time to watch the giants beat philly yeah well the place they have us in is really nice but a little pricey charging me 20 just to park my car per night 10 a day for the internet I guess I have been in Florida too long my conserving device for my o2 cylinder broke but the lincaire office here had a new one waiting for me when I arrived so things are good I am waiting for the rest of the group will keep in touch hope all are well Bev in San Diego

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Hello Bev

Bev - It is so good to hear from you. I am glad you are there safe and sound. Now, take it easy and enjoy yourself. I want you to know that my six month anniversary is this week. Today is one of the best days I have had so far as far as feeling like I am human again. I had a good day yesterday and even went shopping without O2. I thought today I would be pooped out, but I am having an even better day. It has been a long six months and I am still not where I know I can be, but I am elated to be feeling this well especially in the fall. Each fall, I have felt pretty lousy for at least the last 5 years. I hope you all enjoy yourselves and I want a group photo including the spouses, kids and friends that have accompanied you all. This is a real exciting week. I gave you an update so that you will know what you have to look forward to. How is the weather? I hope that Rose won't be disappointed as she wanted to go skinny dipping.

Bev12452

Barbara thanks for your good wishes I hope I am in the same position as you in 6 months the weather to me is cold it is about 75 but it is 90 in fl so I am walking around with my sweatshirt on and people are looking at me like I am crazy I will go out tomarrow and take some pictures of the spa that we are staying at and as soon as the rest of our group gets here will take alot of pictures maybe we could start an online photo album of all of the people that have followed you and Jeannine did you ever in you wildest imagination think something like this would have started with what the two of you did I am amazed at how many people are going or have been just since I have been following your web page I hope you both know how much your first steps have helped so many May God bless you both for all you have done for the rest of us Bev

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Bev - I wish I could be there and meet all of you wonderful people. I have bought several nice sweatshirts and coats in San Diego. I am always cold there. I am very proud to be one of the first Pioneers and to be able to help others. It is very special to me and I feel that you will see improvements that will help you regain your life. Just be patient and do what you need to do with the diet, supplements and lung exercising. It is all important. You will soon be getting those new cells and it is up to you to take care of them. Keep us posted. I think your photo gallery idea is great.