Update

Lee

back to nose woes

You got me to thinking about the meds and my nose problem. I can't remember when the problem started, but I think it may have gotten worse around the time I started taking Spiriva. Checked the side effects and sure enough one of the possible side effects is runny nose. Been thinking of quitting Spiriva anyway as I don't think it is doing anything for me. Will give it a try.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Side effects

Sometimes another medication that is made to do the same thing, but has slightly different ingredients could help. You might try switching to Atrovent instead of Spiriva. It is a little more a nuisance as you need to use the inhaler about 4 times a day, but it would be something to try possibly. The side effects that come with some of the medicines we are given are real and yet sometimes that medication is necessary. I use the Spiriva first by the way. I read that on a COPD forum and it does seem to make the medication work better. I was using it after Advair which is not the correct order. No medical doctor ever mentioned this to me. It was, like I said, someone posting on a forum. Sad, but true. My long term goal after stem cell therapy is to be drug free.