Twittering for ASCTA

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Hi Barb and everyone:

Safe Stem Cells is now on Twitter.com

here is the address: http://twitter.com/SafeStemCells

You can help to spread the news about Safe Stem Cells, the Stem Cell Pioneer Forum and other news by going to http://www.Twitter.com and joining up.

We need help from you- if you know people on Twitter who are following the research and information for various diseases and the advancements of safe stem cell research and more....please have them follow us on Twitter.

Make Tweets as often as you can - we need to get the word out.

Start your FREE account and add the above address to your Following.

Then you will get the Twitter Updates - in your Twitter account.

Happy Tweets everyone!!

Teri

carmen868

what i really think

What I really don't understand is, how can the medical profession still not cure us of our ills? I mean if animals can grow their organs back, like rats with their alveoli, how come they can't do it with humans???????????????? Until now? Sounds like a conspiracy theory but really I think only a very select group of people are getting the good stuff and the rest of us, zero. I'm really very suspicious of this world's motives and of there's any select group of people who are going to be in hell it's the pharmaceutical companies and their drones, including most of the world's doctors who go along with them. Anyone for cloning? I 'm for anything that will rid ne of this nasty disease. Jim was right the cancer people have remission, what about us? Think about it....

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I think about it a lot. There is definitely an ethical and moral problem existing in the world today when those of us with serious illnesses are restrained from getting treatment except in countries where there is a friendly atmosphere. To me, this is criminal. Where is the hue and cry from the public and from the religious groups who are so opposed to embryonic stem cell research? Who cares that we are dying in droves while we wait for rodents to be tested endlessly and drug companies to figure out how to get their tentacles in the pie. This is a shameful page in history if you ask me.

carmen868

Too long

Thanks Barbara, actually I think that not only is it taking too long but that there's already a cure out there only they're not telling us because even the doctors are scared to move because of the pharmas. In my coubtry the headlines say that a big pharm co. just offered the govt a big bribe to keep them from pasing the cheaper medicines bill, whixh some good senators want enacted. So it's really criminal. And then you hear about technical advances and going to the moom and mars and nuclear arsenals - they can nuke anyone out, but they can't cure disease. This is sad, very sad indeed.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
What a horrific thing that Big Pharma is attempting to do in your country. Hopefully, the good senators will win out. Please keep us posted on this. I believe that there is a lot of underhanded things going on in the name of money and power which leaves us up a creek with our diseases. A sad chapter in history.