Think !!!!!!!!!!!

Everett

Oh People
The old adage-not as I do but as I say fits this one
I am physically 76years six months and three days old (chronologically)
I am mentally 7 years six months six days and three hours old mentally in good judgement it seems.
I can't seem to get it through my thick skull that there are things that I should not try to do any more. I tried to pick up the front end of my riding lawn mower,I won't say why, and succeeded in getting four compression fractures-T12 ,L1, L2 and L3 and two herniated intervertebral discs. Needless to say--I have been in a lot of severe "discomfort" physically not to mention the constant reminder from my SWEET WIFE. She said just before I tried to pick it up-"you can't do that" to which I in my wisdom replied " We won't know until we try will we". The next thing I was doing while groveling around in the dirt writhering in pain was begging her for help. She was kind enough not to " I told you so " me.
Point of story-- we are not as young as we once were and there are things we should not attempt to do again--think before we act, ETC. Take care of yourselves.

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Sorry to hear you're in a mess of pain. I guess you'd best start behaving yourself and try acting like a 50 year old. Get well soon