Talked To Ross

rosech44

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE----WE CALLED ROSS THIS AM, HE SOUNDS GOOD--SAID HE WAS WATCHING FOOTBALL, AND DOING PRETTY GOOD, TODAY WAS KIND OF BAD, BUT HIS DR. TOLD HIM HE COULD HEAR MORE AIR IN HIS LUNGS.
WHEN I TALKED TO HIM ON THANKSGIVING, HE SAID HE WAS GROWING HAIR ON HIS BALDSPOT----

:eek: BIG APOLOGY TO FRAN---I'VE BEEN CALLING HER FERN---SO--I AM SORRY FRAN, WILL TRY TO KEEP IT STRAIGHT FROM NOW ON---WILL HAVE TO BLAME LACK OF 02, FOR IT---LOL

ROSS SAID TO TELL YOU HE'S BEEN TOO LAZY TO POST, BUT HE'LL GET IN HERE ONE OF THESE DAYS.

Bev12452

update

Rose thanks for keeping us all informed I hope Ross feels alot better soon I am still on the wild ride hopefully I will land soon I am sorry for not keeping in touch more often but like Ross too lazy so girlfriend it is up to you to keep our cell mate group informed of progress you are leading the way next time you talk to Ross and Fran tell him we said hi from Fl Jimmy says he will get the recipes together for Norm he has beens o busy taking care of me he forgot at least thats his story and he's sticking to it