Stem Cell Treatment

Danny O

I have stem cell treatment last April 16 - 18, 2010 at Tijuana, Mexico. Bone marrow extraction was performed last April 16 and treatment is suppose to be done the following day but I was so tired that the doctor had recommended the treatment to be done on April 18, 2010. The treatment was a combination of my bone marrow, placenta and UC. Stem cells were processed by Nepsis but stem cell UV application was performed by Dr. Adilberto Vasquez. For the next few days after the treatment, I feel easily SOB compared to before treatment which is suppose to be expected. I hope that the treatment will work and I would feel a lot bretter after a few weeks. I went to Chicago and will be back to the Philippines on April 20, 2010. Till then I won't have access to the computer and won't be able to state any update on the treatment. I'll report any progress when I get back to the Philippines.
Danny O

carmen868

Hello

Hi Danny. Am glad you had your stemcell treatmetn but I thought you would stay there longer and get more infusions. Wasn;t your trip a bit too fast? Well I hope that it super duper works well for you and that you start feeling the benefits rioght away. All the best!!!!!!!

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Thanks for your report Danny O. I know you probably won't get this, but don't overdo it. Take it easy. It's very important to get good rest after treatment. Will you be using the inhaled glutathione as part of your treatment as well?
What was the facility like?