Stem Cell Treatment thoughts...

gailvel

Response to Gigi, then response to Barbara

Hi Gigi,

I did not say I was going for a refund, or that we had grounds. I was just curious how others are doing. My wife has actually made some improvements in the last 3 months. She is more focused mentally, has stopped the cloning (rapid seizures) in her legs almost completely, and we are encouraged by her increased ability to get to the bathroom in time. The people we saw in the Caymans seemed to care about how we were doing, as have the people in California we've been in contact with.

Hi Barbara,

I will update you next week on the result of my conversation with one of the office ladies at SCB yesterday. She said it was no problem getting a certificate of analysis for the particular dose my wife was given, but the person who could send it, a Casey, was on vacation this week. I'll find out next week if this was just a delay tactic, but she did seem sincere.

My wife was given, as near as I can tell, exactly the protocol that had been described to us beforehand. She did suffer after the shot from some wicked side effects, but we had been told to expect that. Within 24 hours she was back to where she'd been before the shot, and has shown some improvement since (see above). I will let you know how the search for a certificate goes from here out.

Also, I haven't been ignored at all by these people at all. They promptly return all my messages, and have been very pleasant. I'm not telling you to take the red flag down by any means, we all need to be wary, but it would be unfair if I did not let you know that we have had a mostly positive experience with them.

Brian

Mysty119

gailveil

Glad to hear it!!!! It's always nice to know that people are being treated as they should be treated!!!

alex

gailvel

Gailvel,

What type of stem cells did your wife receive? How were they administered?

How long after the treatment did she see improvements?

Thanks

gailvel

She got:
50 million mononuclear
50 million oligodendrocytes
50 million endothelial
10 million astrocytes
5 million cd34+
5 million CD133+

70% in an IV drip, 30% injected in 3 shots at the top of her spine.

She seemed to be thinking clearer in the first few weeks, just recently her incontinence has improved, the leg cloning stopped after the first week, came back for a while and has been gone again for a few weeks. We're trying to get her in-hoe PT to increase the chances for improvement. Good luck, Alex.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Brian - Glad to see that your wife is having some improvements. What was the reasoning that she had side effects in the first 24 hours? I was also told that collapsing at the time of infusion was normal and found out later that this is absolutely not true. It should not happen. I literally thought I was going to die. The Casey you refer to is the CEO of the company. I will be elated when you get your certification for purity as no one to my knowledge has ever received one from SCB. Yours will be a first. Is the certificate of analysis the same as the certification for purity? I am still waiting for a receipt for tax purposes and I went on April 7, 2007. Perhaps, the office is just a little behind. Also, the Cayman location is closed as is Peru. I am not encouraging anyone to ask for a refund either if you feel that you got what you paid for and that the protocol was followed and that Casey Nabavi did not represent himself as a medical doctor to you. I would personally never go to this clinic again nor recommend it to anyone. The red flag is flying high as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

Gigi

Glad to hear...

Hi Gigi,

I did not say I was going for a refund, or that we had grounds. I was just curious how others are doing. My wife has actually made some improvements in the last 3 months. She is more focused mentally, has stopped the cloning (rapid seizures) in her legs almost completely, and we are encouraged by her increased ability to get to the bathroom in time. The people we saw in the Caymans seemed to care about how we were doing, as have the people in California we've been in contact with.

Hi Barbara,

I will update you next week on the result of my conversation with one of the office ladies at SCB yesterday. She said it was no problem getting a certificate of analysis for the particular dose my wife was given, but the person who could send it, a Casey, was on vacation this week. I'll find out next week if this was just a delay tactic, but she did seem sincere.

My wife was given, as near as I can tell, exactly the protocol that had been described to us beforehand. She did suffer after the shot from some wicked side effects, but we had been told to expect that. Within 24 hours she was back to where she'd been before the shot, and has shown some improvement since (see above). I will let you know how the search for a certificate goes from here out.

Also, I haven't been ignored at all by these people at all. They promptly return all my messages, and have been very pleasant. I'm not telling you to take the red flag down by any means, we all need to be wary, but it would be unfair if I did not let you know that we have had a mostly positive experience with them.

Brian
Hi Brian, Sounds like you have really good improvements. I too had the same strides as your wife for 2 months, it went away after another treatment. My mental clarity disipated and spacity returned. Now, Iwill have to do a again! Timing is bad, times are tough, unbelieveable... Everyone should learn from my mistakes, protect your stem cells from conflicting meds. My double vision returned too. I am sure the key is kere for MS, if nothing else a way to help symptoms. Keep us posted.