Rose Update

rosech44

HI EVERYONE--- AS YOU KNOW I HAD STEM CELLS OCT 4TH--THE ONLY THING I KNOW FOR SURE IS THAT MY ARTHRITIC HANDS NO LONGER HURT--

YESTERDAY AT PULMO REHAB, R. THERAPIST LISTENED TO MY LUNGS, PRONOUNCED THEM CLEAR, AND SAID SHE THOUGHT THERE WAS MORE AIR MOVEMENT IN THERE, THAN BEFORE---AFTER THE CLASS, I WENT HOME, TOOK A LITTLE NAP, THEN NORM AND I HEADED TO BIMART SHOPPING, DID JUST GREAT THERE. WE THEN WENT TO SAFEWAY, COULDN'T GET A HANDICAPPED SPOT, SO HAD TO WALK HALF WAY ACROSS THE P. LOT---WAS PRETTY TIRED, BY THE TIME WE GOT TO THE STORE, GOT A CART, ETC. THEN NORM NOTICED MY TANK WAS EMPTY, STARTED TO GO GET A NEW ONE, BUT FIRST, I GOT OUT THE KEY, TURNED THE TANK ON, IT WAS FULL----ONCE I GOT RESTED UP A BIT, I WAS JUST FINE---
WHY DO I KEEP FORGETTING TO TURN THE DARN THING ON????:eek: LOL
ANYWAY, THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO REPORT SO FAR----

ROSE
HAD TREATMENT OCT 4TH

Bev12452

great news

I am so happy to hear you are doing so well it seems like you are already making progress just going out all day like that is a major improvement keep up the good work you may be the first one from our group off the o2 keep going girl Bev

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Prior info needed

Rose - Prior to stem cell therapy (and I realize it is very early on for you) would you have been able to continue shopping after this incident or would you have even made it into the store for that matter. It appears that once you got your O2 going, you were fine, but you may not have even been able to walk before if you were as bad as I was. Let us know. This is interesting.

rosech44

my reaction

Actually I have been know to do this sort of thing before, and I do feel that I recovered a lot faster than would be normal for me---

I wish I would have had them give me some brain cells for my memory---I am always going off with the 02 turned off-- LOL

I've also been coughing up a lot of stuff lately, more than I ever did before.

Norm seems to think I am getting better, I guess I'm afraid I'll give in to
wishful thinking----

I called Ross tonite-- he is still having trouble with SOB, but did say he feels a bit stronger than before--He sounded good---

Hope Connie, and Bev are doing good too---

Rose

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I am glad you talked to Ross. I was beginning to wonder if he made it home or if he decided to go on a vacation. The coughing up stuff like you describe seems to happen to quite a lot of people. I think it is very normal. It's nice to hear that your hands no longer hurt. That has to be a relief. Good to hear your report Rose. Thank you.

rosech44

Ross

He Was Excited To Hear From Me----he Is Not A Fast Typer, So He's Been Putting Off Posting---I Told Him To Dictate To Fran And Let Her Do The Posting---

Sure Hope He Starts Feeling Better---my Son And Dil Moved In With Us, And She Has A Bad Cold, I'm Hoping I Do Not Catch It----

I'm Paranoid!!!!!!!!!!!!!Rose