Rose Thanksgiving Trip, And Update

rosech44

Good Morning Everyone---
Made It Home Safely, The Trip Over Was Beautiful, Roads Were Pretty Clear, But Up High In The Blue Mountains, The Trees Were Heavy With Snow, There Was About 6 Inches On The Ground. A Veritable Winter Wonderland. Part Of Why I Love Oregon.
Had A Good Visit With Mom, And Dad. Brother And Family Didn't Come, He And Nephew Have Been Sick, So They Opted To Stay Away From Me, And Mom. (thankyou God)--dad Is Failing, But Was Glad To See Me, And Even Joked Around With Me A Bit~~~he Looks At Me So Hard It's Like He Is Willing Me To Take Him Home, I Wish I Could, But, I Can't And I Told Him That. I Hurt When I Have To Leave Him There.
As For Me---the Cells Are Working, The Higher Elevation Wasn't As Hard On Me This Time, As It Has In The Past. Still Had Some Problems, But, It Was Sooo Much Better!! My Mom Got Tangled Up In My Hose Friday Night, And Went Down Hard--scared The Goody Out Of Me, But Thankfully Nothing Broken--her Bottom Is A Bit Tender, But She Is Ok. Made Me Sick To My Stomach. My 02 Level Dropped Too--weird Huh??? My Numbers Had Been Higher There, Than They Had In Years. She Scares The Goody Out Of Me, And Down I Go---but, I'm Home, And The Numbers Are Back Up Again. I'm Tired, But Doing Good.
Good Effects From The Cells
1.--arthritis Pain Gone, Hands, Back, Etc.
2.--able To Take Showers Now Without Gasping For Breathe Afterwards.
3.--no Heartburn---
4-- Weight Loss
6-- Fingernails Now Growing, And Stronger
7--skin On Arms, Smoother
8--breathing Is Better Than Before---
Hasn't Been 2 Months Yet, So There Will Be More Improvements As We Go, On This Roller-coaster Ride----weeee!!!!

Hope Everyone Had A Good Thanksgiving

Bev12452

good for you

I am happy for you Rose I often have the problem you mentioned I call it my panic attacks my pulse goes way up and the o2 levels drop don't know why or even if they mean anything but lately I have noticed if my pulse is under 80 and my o2 level is up around 97 I am having a really good day last week I had four of those good days and than bang back down again but I really enjoyed the 4 good days still swimming in the tub haven't made it to the shower yet that is my next big step it will happen hope your good days are back and more of them than bad

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Good report cards

Great news from both of you. One good day deserves another in my opinion. Right everyone? Stress or anxiety is to me the worst thing for a person. I think it makes us SOB as well as having our sats drop. I think it is worse than direct sunlight, Xrays, red meat, alcohol and everything else we have been told to avoid all rolled into one. Avoid it whenever possible. Obviously, in Rose's case, it wasn't possible at that moment, but there are times that a person needs to retreat, listen to some anti stress CD's or tapes and relax, relax, relax.

rosech44

Thank you Ladies

I am sooo pleased with my progress, so far--I sure like this ride I am on--

I need to get back on the exercise program now--Didn't attempt to exercise at Baker City---

Mom sure scared the goody out of me, I was afraid to turn around and look at her, we lost Norm's mom because of a broken hip. She had Alzheimers, and osteoporosis---so I am a bit paranoid.

All in all the trip was good