received my detox kit

Susan

Duct tape

Might throw in a roll of duct tape for general purposes. Howard is not a back seat driver as much as I am. Actually he has never had a collision with another vehicle (unlike myself). I am the one who probably needs it on MY mouth! HA

Will try to report in when we can.

Forgive for off topic posting.

Susan

rosech44

It arrived today, the detox kit minus dropper, and all the written instructions, as far as the vitamin list etc. and foods to eat, foods to avoid-

TIK TOK TIK TOK---THE CLOCK IS TICKING!!!!!! YEAHHHHH!!!!!!

ROSE:D

rosech44

Detox Question

:confused: The detox kit says to use pure water----Does this mean the bottled water we can buy???? Or do we need to buy distilled water for this???? Hubby says most of the bottled water we buy is out of the tap somewhere. LOL

Rose

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
What kind of water -

I use distilled water. Jill from our Pioneers group sent me an article that a doctor had written that condemned distilled water, however, to me when you are using it as a detox or like I do with apple cider vinegar, then distilled is the purest you can get. The Artesian water has minerals in it and the purpose of the detox is to cleanse you. I would use distilled personally. Good luck! Also, you mentioned a strawberry dessert you had on your birthday. Would you like to send the recipe to Jeannine for the Stem Cell Diet cookbook she is creating? The stem cell diet does call for strawberries. You can also share it on the forum if you'd like. It sounded yummy.

rosech44

Detox

Thanks Barbara---

I'll use the distilled water, too. As for the Strawberry's Romanoff, I don't have the recipe, just get it at the restauraunt. I imagine, it has some dairy in it as it has a creamy sauce.

Rose

rosech44

Detox Kit

Boy do I feel stupid!!!!! I went out and bought 3 droppers, since the kit came without any--I just opened one of the bottles, they are designed so they don't need dropppers----

LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP ROSE!!!! LOL:eek:

Connie Golden

Trip To San Diego

Some updates for California bound folks. Our hotel for the 10/4 group was changed to the Paradise Resort & Spa (looks great on the internet). I called to see if I could have a close room. They told me there was one being reserved but although they are spread out, that they have bell men available 24 hours with golf carts to transport you whenever and where ever you need to be. That being said, I withdrew my request for a closeup room. Their telephone number is 1-800-344-2626. It's located on Mission Bay which by chance is the same location as my oxygen provider. I extended my stay through Saturday since my daughter is coming all the way from Poland to take me. Hopefully, we can get to the San Diego Zoo (they have lots of transports for guests there) and enjoy the ocean.

Another surprise change. Called to change my oxygen supplies and they are no longer CORAM OXYGEN CO. but are now Preferred Home Care. Same address, employees (Theresa) and telephone(858)637-6300. My daushter is afraid I might run out of oxygen, the electricity might fail, etc. etc. I'll be stocked for the duration.

I can't wait to become one of you to report my fantastic results!

Yesterday, I posted a question about stopping Prednisone (since my own plumo has not wanted to hear anything about this treatment. He thinks I'm crazy). I do have an appointment tomarrow so I'll give another chance to answer my question. No sooner had I pressed the send button, I noticed the "new" ask the Doctor feature. You people are just fantastic. I don't know how you have managed to get all this done. I can see why people want to send a case of champagne! I can't tell you how much I appreciate everything. Time is about all we have in life and you have given in abundance. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Connie

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Connie

It is you and the other nice forum members that keep us going. As for that case of champagne, Nassin has it under lock and key supposedly. I threatened to go check on it one day and he was conveniently going to be out of the country for a month. I wish you and all the rest the very best. What a special treat to get to see your daughter. That is already a bonus for you.