MS Stem Cell treatment Germany

gator871

Going soon to Mexico for stem cell treatment

I have posted this on other posts on this site but thought I would post it here.
I am going to Mexico Sept 27th 2009, for my MS treatment with stem cells. I am a 54 year old male with primary progressive MS since 06. I did two years of research all over the world and chose this clinic in Mexico as it gives you the most stem cells of any clinic I researched. More stem cells mean a better chance for recovery and possibly less need to come back for further treatments. The Docs seem top notch and I have only read great things about the clinic. Also travel is simple: just into San Diego, cross the border and the clinic is 2 miles over the border. They pick you up at the San Diego airport; take you across the border, and to your hotel-which is included in the price of the treatment! No costly international travel with hotels for the longer stay. Also, it is only a 6-day time commitment! I am going to be blogging here about my journey, but if you want more info feel free to contact me at fairtaxgodfather@yahoo.com. Best wishes to all and wish me luck with my stem cells! Rich