massage therapy

Everett

I have been introduced to a "new" kind of massage therapy. It is called orthobionomy myofascial and neuromuscular release massage. I went in to see him Freiday and not in very good shape respiratory wise. After he had worked on me maybe ten or fifteen minutes my breathing had slowed and was comfortable and I wasn't hurting in my back like I had been. He spent a lot of time working on key points that were extremely tender around my lower back and that helped my breathing. I am to go back this next week for a followup treatment. It is intresting that he knows of stem cell treatment and was very interested in my appoinmtment with Dr. F.

Everett

no no

What transpired was I went to the therapist because my lower back was hurting and when he gave me therapy it also relieved my breathing from my COPD.
What is with my back is I have comprssion fractures of vertbrae # T12 ,L1, L2 and L3 and three herniated discs caused by macho-man trying to pick up the front of his riding lawn mower on April 29th. I am back in the office finally full time again. Next time I will listen to my wife when she say "you can't do that".

Nah---probably not

but I should!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Lisacrain

Reflexology massage is a special form of massage performed on the Feet, Hands, and Head. The treatment is believed by many to affect the body's natural energy pathways thereby having a therapeutic effect on the entire body.