I'm HOME

Bev12452

we left Ca at 2:30 Friday morning hubbie had enough and we made it back to fl at 5:30 sat night I am so glad to get home there were 5 from our group and then Dr Chuck from Hawaii he is friends with Dr F and was there for treatment for diabetes so far all I feel is a little hyper but I think it is just because I wanted to get home and now I have so much to catch up on My 82 year old dad was dog sitting so needless to say the two pups wrecked the house but I was glad to see them Of course I forgot to ask what was in my cocktail so I don't know what else I got and I was the last one I had to ask Anna what I did to pi## her off I took alot of pictures but left the camera sitting on the table in the hospital so they are going to fedex it to me I really enjoyed the group and it was nice to put a face with the name thursday night we all met for dinner, except for connie, and really had a good time I know I sound off the wall but so much to say just to tired to write I am sure the rest of the group will fill in the blanks when they get home I hope everyone is doing good and a special msg to Vivian I survived now its your turn Bev back in Fl

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Welcome back Bev. Please take a breather and get back with us when you can. It sounds like you had a whirlwind trip. Did you leave at 2:30 am? I'm sure everyone was happy to have you home. Post when you feel up to it and not before!

Bev12452

all rested up

yes Barbara it was 2:30 in the morning we both just woke up and he said are you ready and I said yes and off we went I have to say I am feeling pretty good not infection or any kind of reaction I didn't even have to take an antibiotic yesterday I was out checking my fish ponds and walking very slowly around the yard and when I came in before I could put my nose hose back on hubby checked my stats 93 now I can't say what they were before cause I never checked but I just checked this morning and at 2liters it is 97 I have started the vitamin and I had stated the diet 6 weeks before we left so I have been trying to be good I have a question can I have butter and is pork allowed I met a Dr that was observing with DR N and he has a clinic in Tampa so I will be going to see him they are going to set up a new clinic in the cayman Islands so people on the East coast won't have travel so far but there is no bridge to the Cayman island so I would still go out of San Diego well I am off to town to pick up my embroidery machine it was in for treatment also today will be my first test on how I do by myself hoping all my cell buddies are feeling well and are home safe Bev in FL

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Diet no no's

Nice try Bev, but pork and butter are not on the diet. I cautiously use Smart Balance with Omega 3 when I want butter, but pork is out for sure. At 93 without O2, why are you using O2 at all or was this just an exception and not something you can maintain? I am glad you are home safe and sound and are feeling good. Make sure you do those PowerLung exercises and write in your journal to keep track of your changes. Also, the clinic you mentioned in the Cayman Islands and also the Tampa pre treatment facility are not available yet for patients, but hopefully they will become a reality at some not so distant point. For anyone that is confused, the Tampa facility will NOT be offering stem cell treatment, but will be an office where a patient can be evaluated. We will keep forum members posted when we are given notice that these locations are operational.

rosech44

pork and butter

Hi Beverly---

Glad you two made it home safe--we did too--Norm was really beat when we got home. having to do all the driving, plus lugging in the luggage, concentrator etc. then hauling it all back the next day---

I have discovered that Nucoa margerine, has no dairy products in it, so I would say it is safe to eat---- pork is definitely a no no----

So far the only difference I have noticed is, my hands don't hurt as bad as they did. otherwise everything is the same----

Rose