First step

shazza

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings I am ready to go I do think that I can do this and God will take care of the rest I don't think the transplant will give me the quality of life that I want so I am going to join your pioneer club and when the time comes I only hope that I can make the next person as comfortable with ther choice as the people on this web site have made me Barbara thank you so much for the extra typing you did to make me feel better I believe in karma and what you put out into the universe comes back to you you and Jeanine will be blessed because of the good things you are doing and by being there when needed thank you and thanks to all who have started this voyage with me hopefully it will be a calm journey Bev in Fl
hi bev
l have something called acute disseminated encephalomyelitis l was ok until this struck, and now im paralysed on my right side and my left side is weak and l cant talk, like you l want my life back and l think stem cell therapy offers the best chance of this. at the moment there are other things happening in my family so we've put off going till early next year so ive got plenty of time to research each clinic as much as l can, mexico is the place l want to go!
sharon

Bev12452

Going to Mexico

Dear Sharon I promise to keep you informed of my trip and results from treatment I pray that this is what we have all been looking for There has got to be a reason that this therapy has started to appear medicine is not the only way for healing alternative methods have been around for ages and they worked and some are still in use today so we have to try and hope that it works I hope you start to feel better soon and write any time you need to vent or just visit for hope we will all be here to help you through Bev

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Stem Cells

I truly believe my doctor when he says that in the future doctors will no longer be treating diseases, they will be curing them. I don't consider stem cell therapy an alternative medicine such as acupuncture, etc. In my mind, it is the treatment that will be routine in the future making conventional medical treatment (in use today in some antiquated countries such as the U.S.) obsolete. If the situation weren't so serious, it would be laughable, but unfortunately people are dying while politicians, drug companies and the media want to keep everyone in the dark. Just my Sunday rant......

Regine

Seeking info on stem cell therapy for COPD in San Diego

My husband is 76 years old and until last month was doing pretty well. Oxygen sat. was 94 and he did not need oxygen all the time. Things seem to be changing all of a sudden and I'm wondering if he is too old to explore the stem cell option. Does anyonne know. We live in California and could get to San Diego. Thanx.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Age limit for stem cell therapy?

The wonderful thing about stem cell therapy is that there is no age limit. Nassin was only 77 years old when he had adult stem cell therapy. I do know of several others that are going to have umbilical cord stem cell therapy very soon and 2 of them are in their 80's. Welcome to our forum. This was an excellent question and I hope you like the good news answer.