Cannabis Oil

Link

I'll go over there and see why you can't get in, hang in there. :)

Pat

This is the reply I got.

"It's secret group you need to add them as a member, then Admin will let them in".

Give me your full names and I'll take care of it.

Pat

Last edited:

DelHenry

Barbara, I posted the same question re: how your progress was in the other Cannabis Oil thread.

Strikeforce, this may not be the right format but I don't know about the $3000. number. I think a person can get started with a lot less than that.

I intend to try it. I will definitely not be laying out that kind of money to start. If you get a small amount of product and yield a couple of grams to start with. I did not know Jeff was taking a gram a day. I am still employed and am not sure I could maintain at that dosage!!!

Del

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Del - I hope you will let us know when you try it. I can't afford $3000 either and I sure don't want to be loopy during the day. Strikeforce did say that Jeff has other issues besides COPD though, so that could be the reason for a higher dose.

DelHenry

Barbara a friend of mine who uses it just does his dose at night before bedtime so he can work during the day! That is what I will most likely do.

Gus

Cannabis oil

I am continuing to take the oil. I don't notice anything off the charts amazing, but I do feel good and have a lot of energy. I can't complain. I will use up the bottle and then see if I notice anything negative after I quit taking it. If I do, I will certainly reinvest and buy another bottle. I'll keep you posted.

Has anyone else decided to try it?
It is not legal in Florida yet. We vote on in next months election.
Gus

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I'm for medical marijuana, however, when that was the only legal way to obtain it in Colorado, the incidence of young males (18-24) who had a medical problem shot up greatly. Strange that so many young males would become ill suddenly. LOL

Colorado has had problems since it was legalized for recreational use. I do not understand why anyone thinks it's okay for people to have to smell marijuana, but it's not okay to smoke cigarettes at outdoor events. Either one is obnoxious in my opinion. Smoke at home!!