Cannabis Oil

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I am continuing to take the oil. I don't notice anything off the charts amazing, but I do feel good and have a lot of energy. I can't complain. I will use up the bottle and then see if I notice anything negative after I quit taking it. If I do, I will certainly reinvest and buy another bottle. I'll keep you posted.

Has anyone else decided to try it?

aliceb

I am continuing to take the oil. I don't notice anything off the charts amazing, but I do feel good and have a lot of energy. I can't complain. I will use up the bottle and then see if I notice anything negative after I quit taking it. If I do, I will certainly reinvest and buy another bottle. I'll keep you posted.

I really want to try cannabis oil but do not know where or how to purchase it. I heard and read it is effective for COPD.

Cannabis Oil v Hemp Oil

Well, what an amazing topic. There is such a wealth of information out there. I, like Barbara am trying the CBD
Hemp Oil and am not seeing any results that I can detect.
I have talked to Jeff Waters (Cure himself of emphysema using cannabis Oil) on the phone a few times and he
said the CBD Hemp Oil by it self is useless. You MUST have the whole plant, that is THC & CBD ect. Hence Cannabis Oil.

Here are the private links to the relevant facebook pages that will supply/lead you to incredible information. These are
closed groups, so you will have to join each one. It will be worth it.

Cannabis Success Stories: https://www.facebook.com/groups/416702921703509/ (everyday a story)

We Have Cannabis Oil: https://www.facebook.com/groups/218524521614491/

Treating COPD With Cannabis Oil: https://www.facebook.com/groups/781548365212107/

I sincerely hope this proves to be a benefit to you all.

Pat

Cannabis Oil v Hemp Oil

I tried a gram Barb, but it was not enough to do any good. I need the "whole package" which would be about
$3000 which I haven't got. :( Jeff is still doing a half a gram a day.

Pat

aliceb

I tried a gram Barb, but it was not enough to do any good. I need the "whole package" which would be about
$3000 which I haven't got. :( Jeff is still doing a half a gram a day.

Pat
Thank you for your information. I have also tried the CBD without much effect shown. I also want the THC and CBD but do not know where to purchase it or the cost. Thank you for the links, I will try them now. alice b.

aliceb

Cannabis Oil for COPD

Thank you for your information. I have also tried the CBD without much effect shown. I also want the THC and CBD but do not know where to purchase it or the cost. Thank you for the links, I will try them now. alice b.
I opened the links on my phone but was unable to join the groups, I don't know why.

aliceb

Cannabis Oil for COPD

Barbara, I did try the CBD Hemp Oil and like you, did not notice much difference. Unfortunately my energy level stayed the same, zero. I saw message that was posted that said CBD by itself is useless. I would like to try the THC and CBD and feel that will make the difference. However, I do not know where to purchase it. Any information you can give me would be appreciated. aliceb

Link

The link works for me. Then you have to "friend" it. Once you are in, expand the 1st "pinned post" at the top of the page. At he bottom of the post there are the trust worthy names. choose a name and message him/her for instructions/payment method etc.

Let me know Barb if this works. Do you have a facebook page?

Regards,

Pat

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Strange, but it won't work for me. Here's what I get -

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

I do have a Facebook page, so that's not the problem.

Has anyone else tried this link?

Patti

The link doesn't work for me either Barbara. I gave up. I started to buy Rick Simpson Oil on my first trip to the dispensary (before coming east) but seller thought it would be too harsh for me. WA dealers cannot ship & won't sell it if they think you plan to. I've been told my 'designated caregiver' can purchase in my absence so I'm trying that route for now. Ugh! Nothing is easy anymore.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
There is a We Have Cannibis Oil Europe with 72 members and also a We Have Cannibis Oil that only has one member. Is it either of these groups?

Donna

I tried searching and this is what I got. It's about a small child named Owen. Strange none of us can find the link you refer to. Is the exact name of the group We Have Cannibis Oil?

Owens Fight For Theraputic Cannibis Oil
Public Group
168 members