buddyless shower

Bev12452

Has anyone bee able to enjoy a long shower without the o2 and if so what week did it happen that is what I am waiting for just to stand and let the water run will be my greatest accomplishment after that I will shoot for something new but for right now thats what I want to achieve I have no oxymeter so don't know my stats just know how I feel can't wait Bev IN FL

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I shower alone

I shower alone and Larry does. I don't know about the others. There really isn't a set pattern that you can expect as to how many weeks, etc. I would think you might want to invest in an oximeter if you can. I find it extremely valuable. I have a Nonin Onyx 9500 model and don't know what I would do without it. I also have a PulseOx but it doesn't read as accurately I don't think. In the back of our book that you have is a day by day account of our progress. I don't remember the exact day I showered alone for the first time, but it has now expanded to leaving the O2 off all through the shower, getting dressed, cleaning up the cat room, etc. I was in the jacuzzi last week alone, meaning no O2, otherwise I would have preferred not to be alone, and I had no problems. I was in there bubbling away for over 30 minutes. I don't think you will be showering alone for the first couple of months, but who knows? Everyone reacts and improves on a different time frame. As I have cautioned some of the other ladies, you will NEVER regain the ability to vacuum again unfortunately. HA