Belfrey

rosech44

glad the downer is up

Howard, I'm sorry I really don't like beer, unless it is Corona--Irish Cream is also made in america, tho Bailey's is the best----

At anyrate---I bought some soy milk, and made mashed potatoes with it----All I can say is it was edible----

I think I am recovering faster when I get SOB, but otherwise, nothing very noticeable----

GOOD BREATHING TO ALL

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
More bologna

Rose - I think that the bologna club sounds like a pretty rough bunch. It's either their way or the highway. I personally like Tecate the best. So what! I should probably be drinking Coors, but Tecate is number one with me. I do have to give you a gold star for trying Rose. Using the soy milk in the potatoes was a start. I think if people just ease into these things, it will be easier. It is kind of like switching from whole milk to skim milk. It takes a bit of doing, but then when you drink whole milk again it is like drinking cream. I know from the past and also from my husband and his family who are all cholesterol laden and had to make the switch that this is a common sensation .Now they have transitioned to soy milk with no problem. This club sounds like one of those good old boys things anyway. Oscar is probably the permanent president and there is no chance for any change. I need to go chill a mug and cut some limes so talk to you all later or at least to those of you that aren't full of it.

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
I am not only a member of Howard's bologna club I am also guilty of drinking two Martinis on Friday evening. Please note it has been close to 7 months since my stem cell treatment.

I had an Apple-tini and a Watermelon-tini

It used to be that I couldn't even drink one without having severe SOB. Now I had two and no SOB at all. Hmm... another sign of improvement?

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Another sign or else you are full of bologna like the rest of that club. I thought you had to be a beer guzzler to get in. Did you lie on your application?

Howard

Exceptions

Exceptions can be made for exceptiomal people. After all, Jeannine's other half is Mississippian.

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Barb

I think all you need is two out of three of the Bs to qualifiy you for the club.
I thought the B meant Booze - not just beer. :eek:

rosech44

3 B's

If all we need is 2 B's---I'll take Beer--(corona) and Bailey's i will pass on the Bologna Burger----BUT DO NOT PUT TOFU IN IT!!!!!!

For some reason, I feel better today--Stats seem to be up a bit, and staying that way----

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Get the rules straight ladies or you will probably get the boot

If you all will read post number 11 from the Grand Poopah of Bologna, Howard, he states very clearly that it must be beer and Anheuser Busch label beer, no less. And that's no bologna. I had a huge plate of tofu in peanut sauce on Saturday night. My mom was with me and they failed to bring her dinner out at the same time as mine. She was famished and so I told her to try a few of my tofu cubes. At first, she made a face like a little kid and then she started eating a little more and then ended up eating four of them before her meal arrived. And you know what? She is still alive and kicking and will be 88 soon. No bologna for her or I won't do the driving any more.

rosech44

I Resign

No Bologna Burger----no Tofu----in 5 Months I Will Have Steak--corona--baileys---and A Margarita----

Norm Will Bring A Mop, To Soak Me Up With!!!!!! Lol