a little late

Bev12452

To all of you who had gone before to guide the rest to my group who supported me, and to those that have followed or are soon on their way I want to wish you all the very Happiest and Most Healthy New Years I got my one sickness of the year over already so I am good to go for the rest of the year Hope eveyone is warm and healthy

hlichten

Super Moderator
To all of you who had gone before to guide the rest to my group who supported me, and to those that have followed or are soon on their way I want to wish you all the very Happiest and Most Healthy New Years I got my one sickness of the year over already so I am good to go for the rest of the year Hope eveyone is warm and healthy
Yes, very warm.
It was 79 here in Texas today!
A very, very happy new year to you!

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
New censorship rules

Since Jeannine is sitting in three feet of snow and I have slush and cold everywhere too, we will no longer allow obscene posts stating how lovely the weather is elsewhere. Anything over 50 will be edited out because of our jealousy. We are sick of snow and it is only January. If you like snow, please send us your address and we will have several tons delivered immediately.

hlichten

Super Moderator
Since Jeannine is sitting in three feet of snow and I have slush and cold everywhere too, we will no longer allow obscene posts stating how lovely the weather is elsewhere. Anything over 50 will be edited out because of our jealousy. We are sick of snow and it is only January. If you like snow, please send us your address and we will have several tons delivered immediately.
Actually, my son who has only lived in Texas is irritated every time he hears that it will be 60+ degrees at Christmas! It is often 30's, 40's, etc. but he only saw a small bit of snow once on the 25th. He loves the snow, and is a good skier.

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
If your son had to fight the snow on a daily basis I'm willing to bet he wouldn't love it so much. It sure makes life more difficult for those with COPD.

hlichten

Super Moderator
If your son had to fight the snow on a daily basis I'm willing to bet he wouldn't love it so much. It sure makes life more difficult for those with COPD.
I understand and I sympathize.

I lived 10 years in Toronto, and had chest pain as a teenager in the cold, shoveling the driveway after snowfalls, the whole deal.

My brother has lived in Calgary for 30+ years, so he REALLY understands cold.
It snowed in August one year when I was there!

The warm climate is a major reason why I will never leave Texas.

rosech44

Snow

Barb----

Just Wanted You To Know---we Got Snow!!!! Around 3" So Far, And Still Falling---I Love It!!!!!

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Rose - You are officially on probation

Don't push it Rose or I will come up there and take your Power Lung away and make you eat tofu all day. We got snow too and it makes me real grumpy. Nothing nice about it unless you like sliding around in it in your car, picking the horses hooves several times a day, watching it turn from white to dirty gray on the roads and making you have to wear loads of clothes to stay warm when you go out. I am looking forward to spring more than ever.

Bev12452

2 cents

Just adding my 2 cents from Florida it is 80 degrees still in my shorts and barefoot I am missing sitting out in the sun but it is for a better cause wish could I send you all a little warm weather hate the message not the messenger

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Another one on probation

Make sure to ask your new doctor if sunbathing is still a no no. I would like the answer and it sounds like you would too. Not that there is any chance of me sitting out in the sun around here. Since, you have decided to blab about your 80 degree weather, you can go on probation with Rose. I am VERY ENVIOUS.