6 months

Bev12452

well we finally reached the magical 6 month peak I am sorry to say I did not achieve all that I wanted to my family say I look so much better and I have to say each day I feel a little better than the last but I was really hoping to be off the chain. I did come across more problems than most so I need to stay true to the course but it is so hard. I am still having panic attacks when I have to leave my house but I have quit taking xanex so... I am still in the tub I think I was able to take two showers than the sob got so bad. I am my own worst enemy. I have started exercising with a group online maybe this will help. anyway I hope the rest of my group have had better success. sorry for the downbeat post, Rose and Barbara where are you when I need you

rosech44

Rose's 6 Month

Bev---
Here I Yam!!!!! I'm Sorry You Haven't Realised All You Hoped For , But, Don't Give Up.
As For Me---I Have Had Some Significant Improvements, Shower W/out Sob, Able To Do More Than Before. But I Am Still Tethered To The Nose Hose---and All The Meds, I Was Hoping For More By Now, But Am Still Happy I Went, And Expecting More Improvements. The Last Few Days My Sats Have Dropped And I Am More Sob Than Usual. Woke Up This Am To 98 Pulse Ox, But Of Course It Dropped Once I Got Up And Moved Around---at Rest Right Now, It Is 93. I Really Believe That The Worse Off We Are, The Harder It Is For The Cells To Do Their Thing. If I Don't Get More Results In The Future, I Fully Intend To Go For A Booster---
I Hope The Rest Of The 10-4-07 Group Is Doing Good

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Happy 6 month anniversary to you and the others who had treatment on 10/4

Bev - I think you are like most of us and sometimes the impatience just is to the point where we let frustration take over. Then somehow, we manage to get up, dust ourselves off and go on to the next adventure. To get off Xanax is a big step. This is for sure a positive indication that you are doing better. You do have to stay the course and behave yourself and it requires a lot of discipline. It gets tiresome sometimes. I wish I could just take a day off from it all myself at times, but having a chronic disease does not allow a person to do this. It's always on our minds. As far as the O2, I prefer it to SOB 24/7. I do not have a crystal ball to let us know if eventually when we heal more we can get rid of the nose hose or if it will take more and improved stem cell therapy which will happen as delivery methods and targeting are enhanced or even something else that we cannot imagine yet. We are Pioneers. What else is there to say? This forum is for support as well as information and you know we are all here for you.