4 Month Update

rosech44

It's Been 4 Month Since I Had My U C Stem Cell Treatment---in The 4 Months I've Noticed Some Improvements--the First Thing Was The Arthritis Pain In My Hands And Back Went Away----then After A Few Weeks, I Was Able To Take Showers Without Gasping For Breath, Still Am Too---I've Had Times When I Was Able To Wash Windows, Clean Walls, Go Up And Down My Stairs Numerous Times With Out S O B---I'm Still On 0xygen 24/7, I Just Recently Turned It Down, From 3lpm To 2 1/2 Lpm So Far It Seems To Be Ok----last Weekend, I Decided That I Would Be The One To Paint Our Entryway, Hubby Had Remodeled It. The Paint Had No Odor To It, So That Didn't Bother Me, And I Was Able To Use The Paintbrush For Cutting Around The Edges, Thanks To The Lack Of Arthritis Pain, And Altho I Was Tired When I Finished, I Was Not Sob--yes I Was On Oxygen.
Sometimes I Get To Feeling Really Down, Thinking I Should Be Doing More, Without The 02, Then I Stop, And Realise, It's Only Been 4 Months---all In All I'm Happy With The Results, And Would Definitely Do It Again----

Thank You, Barbara, Jeannine And The Rest Of The Pioneers That Went Before Me--- I'm Looking Forward To More Improvements.

Achillian

Congrats Rose

Congratulations on your progress Rose. It's very helpful to get updates from people. Long may your improvements continue.
I'm interested that you said your arthritic pain has gone, that's one of the improvements I'm hoping for too. Can I ask, did the arthritic pains get worse before they got better? That seems to be how mine is reacting, a couple of weeks after the SC treatment my hands swelled up and have improved since the swelling went down. Every old injury I've ever had seemed to be stirred up by the SC, including an old back injury from over 20 years ago!! I wonder if the cells are doing the grand tour of my body and finding all the old forgotten injuries??
Since you're one of the Pulmonary people, were you on Cortisone pre SC, and if so how much? Did it have any long term effects, ie adrenal or immune suppression??
Sorry about all the questions!
Now, must write my own 3 Month update!!
Anne.

rosech44

Arthritic Pains

Thanks For Your Nice Reply Anne---no, My Arthritis Did Not Worsen Before It Got Better. Of The Cells I Was Given, Scb Told Me That 1 Million Would Be Programmed For Osteoarthritis. I Had Treatment On The 4th, Returned To My Mom's On The 7th, By The Time We Got There, I Noticed The Pain, In My Hands, Wasn't As Bad, Within Another Week Or So, I Realized The Pain Was Gone---no Swelling, Never On Cortizone, I Just Lived With The Pain. Is Your Arthritis Rhumetoid???? My Friend Has That And Swells Quite A Bit.
The Bed At My Mom's That We Sleep In Is Not A Very Good One, And Has Always Hurt Our Back's, Now, When We Visit, It Hurt's Hubby's Back, But Not Mine---
May You Have Continued Improvement---

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Worse before better?

I have been told by my homeopathic doctor that symptoms can manifest themselves and old symptoms can reappear as part of the body's healing. If you are feeling better after the swelling incident then perhaps this is what is happening. We have had reports of some strange occurrences but it was mostly things like nose bleeds, rashes, hot flashes, hair growing better, that kind of thing. It is interesting to follow people who have had treatment. Thanks ladies for your posts.

Mysty119

Great!

That is so great for you, Rose! Hearing things like this from people who have had the stem cell therapy is so encouraging. May you soon find that it is in the past for you!!!!

Last edited:

Bev12452

4 month update

I can't believe it has been 4 months already I have adjusted to the diet and the supplements have even added more my day is spent taking all the supplements and medicines I have started since treatment but I finally feel pretty good I have been off the chain during the day quite a few times this week My numbers have gone down to 89 or 90 but I will take it my noni juice seems to have worked for th food enzymes so I must be absorbing the supplements my coloring has really gotten almost back to normal the dark rings under the eyes have gone the skin is looking good all in all having a good week the one thing I have really noticed is I am able to stay awake to watch David Letterman more energy the anxiety is still a problem and I am working on it but it seems to be getting better also could be the hrt or the gaba but I am not going to stop taking something to figure it out hope the rest of my group are coming along with their own little steps congrats to Ward for his eating without the oxygen little steps but at least they are steps forward

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Bev - Now that you mention it............

Bev - It is always so much fun to hear from you. I am glad you brought up the dark circles under the eyes. That's another little thing that is gone and I never even thought about it before you mentioned it. I am equally glad that you may have gotten a good diagnosis about why your body wasn't absorbing the way it should. Getting rid of the nose hose is heaven on earth even if for only short periods in my estimation. What an uplifting post. Thank you. I needed it today.

Achillian

Arthritic pains, Rose

Rose, thanks for the explanation. So your cells were specifically "programmed" for arthritis. I'm not sure they can do that with ones own bone marrow, think my cells were just seperated and multiplied. To be honest I'm not sure what they do with them, just glad of the opportunity to get them!
Mine is Lyme arthritis, so I suppose more like rheumatoid in that it's an immune response. But I have so many other symptoms, they could never "programme" enough cells, LOL!!!
Anne.