where can i find information on theoretical effectiveness of stem cells on adults?

marketpantry

I am very interested in reading about current theories on stem cells and adults with cerebral palsy. i would like links to anything related to this except for testimonials from stem cell treatment centers.

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
What we have for information is located in this section. If we hear of something new, it will be posted here.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
There is very little scientific data available on stem cell treatment for CP in children, let alone adults. If you are interested in theory, perhaps Dr. Freeman, our guest host for Ask the Doctor this month would chime in. I will submit your question to him.

marketpantry

There is very little scientific data available on stem cell treatment for CP in children, let alone adults. If you are interested in theory, perhaps Dr. Freeman, our guest host for Ask the Doctor this month would chime in. I will submit your question to him.
I am well aware there iss very little scientific data and thats why i also asked about the theory of it. It seems like the current focus on stem cell theory is on children with cerebral palsy and there is very little mention of adults. ive read cases where it is thought that stem cells can help those who have strokes later in life to recover from them, but nothing about cerebrall palsy.

How do i submit my questiion myself?

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
To submit a question, click on Community, then Members, then B, then Barbara (just plain Barbara) and send me your question by e-mail or private message.

Dr. Young, PhD. has commented that he believes that adults with CP can benefit from adult stem cell therapy.

marketpantry

To submit a question, click on Community, then Members, then B, then Barbara (just plain Barbara) and send me your question by e-mail or private message.

Dr. Young, PhD. has commented that he believes that adults with CP can benefit from adult stem cell therapy.
oh so wed have to go through you regardless?

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
If you want to participate in Ask the Doctor, I am the one who sends the questions to the host. I also invite the hosts. I do not edit questions whatsoever. I send them as they are sent to me. My only suggestion for you is if you personally want to ask a question, is to contact a doctor or clinic directly and see if they will respond. Most clinic websites have a "Contact Us" area.

marketpantry

If you want to participate in Ask the Doctor, I am the one who sends the questions to the host. I also invite the hosts. I do not edit questions whatsoever. I send them as they are sent to me. My only suggestion for you is if you personally want to ask a question, is to contact a doctor or clinic directly and see if they will respond. Most clinic websites have a "Contact Us" area.
Thank you for clarifying.