When All Else Fails - The One Minute Cure

When you have NOTHING to lose! Read this book of 112 pgs and be amazed!

I'm starting this protocol Aug 11th.....It just makes sense. :)

http://eridu666.webs.com/The%20One%20Minute%20Cure.pdf

The information you are about to read in this book will not only shock you, but also anger and excite you
at the same time. It will shock you because the simple therapy presented herein may be the closest thing to a
panacea that you’ve ever encountered, and yet it has been deliberately suppressed by those who care less about
protecting people’s health than they do about their own financial interests. It will make you angry because you might
have relatives, friends and loved ones who have suffered unnecessarily from preventable diseases, or even died,
because this information has not been disseminated as vigilantly as it should have been. And lastly, it will excite
you because the simple therapy which is the subject of this book may well be what its supporters call “the world’s
greatest healing miracle of all time.” If you are like most people, you probably find it hard to
believe that any single therapy, substance or element could have such a far-reaching and broad spectrum efficacy when it comes to curing diseases. You have every reason to be skeptical. You might be thinking, ‘How could
anything so simple actually be the answer to all our complex health problems?’

Much has been said in the preceding chapters about the importance of oxygenating the body, and more
importantly, getting oxygen into the blood stream so that the blood can deliver it to the cells and tissues.
However, there is one critical aspect necessary—not only in healing through hydrogen peroxide or medical
ozone, but all other healing modalities, for that matter. This may very well be the missing piece in the healing puzzle—and the answer to the question: Why do some people get healed while others don’t?

The answer to this question may be one of the most important lessons you will learn from this book. Given the
fact that bio-oxidative therapies flood the body with oxygen; and in turn, efficiently deliver that oxygen to the blood;
which in turn delivers that oxygen to the cells—and given the fact that a high level of tissue oxygen creates an
environment that kills viruses, harmful bacteria, pathogens, toxins and disease microorganism, while revitalizing normal cells—shouldn’t everyone be healed? The answer is yes—but only IF the cells are able to
receive the oxygen delivered by the blood. When the cells are open, they will be able to receive the
oxygen, and your body will then be equipped to heal itself. If the cells are closed, they will not
receive the oxygen and therefore, your body will not be able to heal itself. It’s as simple as that.

So what causes cells to close? In one word—stress.

http://eridu666.webs.com/The%20One%20Minute%20Cure.pdf
READ THE BOOK!!

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Are you doing this on your own or do you have a doctor or naturopath you are working with? You said you are starting the protocol on August 11. Did you mean September 11th? Of course, I (and I'm sure others) will be anxious to hear if it helps you. I do nebulize with Resp-Aid which is a combination of scaler silver and food grade hydogen peroxide and it works very well when I'm not up to par. I don't use it on a daily basis. I know the treatment discussed in the book is different, but my point is that both silver and hydrogen peroxide do have amazing healing qualities.
This is the product I use:

http://www.seachangeforlife.com/Resp_Aid_p/respaide.htm

On a side note -
My elderly dog has responded fantastically to magnetic pulse therapy. And I mean FANTASTICALLY. I've been trying to get more information on it and every website has had to put up major disclaimers due to the FDA. It's utterly ridiculous and frustrating to have such health information withheld and censored by the Federal Drug Cartel.

The One Minute Cure

Hi Barb. I mean't Sept 11th....age!

I now believe the following to be what God gave us to keep us healthy....we got socially engineered! :)

In all my research, I could not find where God invented drug companies!

I will definitely keep everyone posted on my progress. But why wait? absorb the information, decide, then do it and
keep on doing it. God doesn't ever say opps! :)

1. Hydrogen Peroxide Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is familiar to most people as an over-the-counter chemical compound usually regarded as an oxidizing agent with virucidal, germicidal, antiseptic, disinfecting, deodorizing and bleaching properties.
Not everyone is aware that it is also a naturally occurring substance. A mother’s breast milk, for instance, contains high
amounts of hydrogen peroxide, and the first milk (colostrum) contains even higher amounts. This has been
shown as one of the main reasons why breast milk stimulates an infant’s immune system and activates the metabolic
processes. Throughout the life cycle, the human body produces hydrogen peroxide constantly. The immune system uses this
naturally occurring hydrogen peroxide to oxidize foreign invaders (phagocytosis)—parasites, viruses, bacteria, yeast
and fungus, thereby warding off disease. However, oxygen deficient bodies are unable to produce enough hydrogen
peroxide on their own. That is why oxygen therapy, especially through hydrogen peroxide administration, is
extremely important.

2. Cannabis Oil: Marijuana in the Bible This holy anointing oil, as described in the original Hebrew version of the recipe in Exodus (30:22-23), contained over six pounds of kaneh-bosem, a substance identified by respected etymologists, linguists, anthropologists, botanists and other researchers as cannabis, extracted into about six quarts of olive oil, along with a variety of other fragrant herbs. The ancient anointed ones were literally drenched in this potent mixture.

3. Stem Cell Therapy: Stem cells are the building blocks of life–essential to every organism. They self-renew and replicate, with the ability to form any type of tissue in the body. Adult stem cells are undifferentiated cells, meaning that cells from one part of the body can transform their function to that of other types of tissue, a quality known as plasticity. Plasticity is the key function of stem cells in regenerative medicine.

THESE 3 ARE AS NATURAL TO THE BODY AS BREATHING! What could go wrong? Get excited, I am! :)

The protocol I'm, going to use is in the book at page 74, starting with 3 drops in 6-8oz of distilled water, 3 time a day.
But you must have the purest of HP. I was going to buy it from Amazon, until I found out most of their HP is so diluted.
After much research I found this company "Guardian Of Eden" had
the genuine, certified 35% U.S.D.A. Certified quality food grade HP.

Here is an excerpt about the protocol:

When you have completed the 23-day regimen in the table, gradually decrease the dosage by one drop
a day until you get to the maintenance dose of 3 drops (diluted in 6-8 ozs
of distilled water) 3 times a day. This suggested protocol is based on years of experience and success
stories from thousands of users. If you have a serious condition, you may wish to try
taking 25 drops three times daily for one to three weeks during the beginning portion of the maintenance phase
before tapering down to 25 drops two times per day for up to six months
. Otherwise, you can reduce the
maintenance schedule to between 5 and 15 drops based on how you are feeling.

Guardian Of Eden: The other product they had and suggested be taken with the HP is called "Jutrian RX". I am NOT selling these products, I just believe in them, after MUCH research!

JUTRIAN RX is Guardian Of Eden concentrated Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide that has been supplemented in liquid
form with all the elements listed below. The premise is that the hydrogen peroxide breaks these minerals amino acids
down to the most absorbable atomic and molecular level along with the additional oxygen molecules.

Jutrian" refers to a mythical race of people still residing in the Garden of Eden and the "RX" refers to health
supplementation based upon the necessary cellular nutrients that existed in food and nature when the earth was new and pure.

As there are 2400 drops in each of both parts of Jutrian Rx so it is a 6 month supply. Nothing else matches 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide in cellular oxidation and Jutrian Rx uniquely offers total probiotic and elemental cellular support earning top shelf the respect of the self health care 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide therapy community. BELOW IS THE WHOLE NUTRIENTS:

A ONE-TWO Knock-out BLOW for health and weight control!

Amino Acids, fulvic acid and Ionized Colloidal Minerals include:

Alanine, Amylasse, Antimony, Barium, Beryllium, Bismuth, Boron, Carbonate, Cerium, Choride, Cobalt, Copper, Dysprosium, Ellagic acid, Erbium, Fromide, Fulvic Acid, Gallium, Galium, Gadolinium, Germanium, Glycine, Gold, Histindine, Holmium, Indium, Iron, Lanthanum, Lipase, Lithium, Magnesium, Maganese, Molybelium, Neodymium, Nickel, Niobium, Nitrogen, Orinithine, Osmuim, Palladium, Platinum, Phosphorus, Potasium, Praseodynium, Proline, Quercitin, Rhenium, Rubidium, Samarium, Scandium, Selenium, Serine, Silver, Sodium, Strontium, Sulfate, Tantalum, Taurine, Tellurium, Terbium, Thallium, Tin, Titanium, Tungsten, Tyrosine, Valine, Vanadium, Varium, Yttrium, Ytterblum, Zirconium, Zinc, Zirconium, GTF Chromium, Hydrolyzed Collagen: L-alanine, L-arginine, L-aspartic acid, L-cysenine, L-glutamic acid, L-Histinine, L-hydroxylysine, L-hydroxproline, L-isoleucine, L-Leleucine, L-lysine, L-methionine, L-phenylalanine, L-proline, L-serine, L-threonin, L-tyosine, L-valine, Creatine, ormithine, glutamine, Co-Q6, Co-Q7, Co-Q8, Co-Q9, Co-Q10, fulvic acid and colloidal silver in Jutrian Rx Green and both colloidal silver and colloidal gold in Jutrian Rx Blue.
Antimony ppm 291
Barium ppm 10
Beryllium ppm 782
Bismuth ppm 537
Boron ppm 269
Cadmium ppm 17
Calcium ppm 487
Carbon ppm 31.900
Chromium ppm 276
Cobalt ppm 7.84
Copper ppm 125
Dysprosium ppm 106
Erbium ppm 88
Europium ppm 0.052
Gadolinium ppm 657
Gallium ppm 0636
Germanium ppm.359
Praseodymium ppm 185
Rhenium ppm 291
Rohdium ppm 5
Rubidium ppm 1.13
Ruthenium ppm 117
Samarium ppm 198
Scandium ppm 700
Selenium ppm 983
Silicon ppm 971
Sodium ppm 2.88
Strontium ppm 0.006
Sulfur ppm 6100
Tantalum ppm 205
Tellurium ppm 0.895
Terbium ppm 353
Thallium ppm 1
Thorium ppm 62
Thulium ppm 07
Tin ppm 297
Titanium ppm 59
Tungsten ppm 85
Vanadium ppm 30
Ytterbium ppm 511
Yttrium ppm 459
Zinc ppm 387
Zirconium ppm 17

When was the last time you fed your cellular body all of those? :)

Last edited:
Oxy Saturation

Since beginning this Hydrogen Peroxide Protocol Sept. 11th, my oxy saturation has been between 95 to 99. Before it was 88 to 93.
I guess that's a start.

Pat

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
That is a GREAT start! I meant to ask you if you drink this on an empty stomach. Does it make you feel at all queasy?