What clinics in Ukraine have people been to?

JOHNINLONDON

I am keen to know what clinics in the Ukraine have been used by patients and what success have they had with their treatment.

Dolores

Pioneer Founding member
Treatment in the Ukraine

Dear JonhInLondon,

I don't think anyone from thiis forum has had treatment in the Ukraine. I think just South America, Central America, Mexico and the Dominican Republic. What a trip for you. Can't you find a clinic closer?

Good luck to you,
Dolores

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Ukraine

John - Do you know of a clinic in the Ukraine? I really don't, but that's why we have this forum. Let's hope someone can reply. I take it you are from England or do you possibly live in the Ukraine now? Otherwise, there are other possibilities as Dolores pointed out. They are also doing work as you are probably aware in Asia, South Africa, Israel, etc. I am not sure though for Rett Syndrome. I hope an answer will be found.

shazza

hi barbara

John - Do you know of a clinic in the Ukraine? I really don't, but that's why we have this forum. Let's hope someone can reply. I take it you are from England or do you possibly live in the Ukraine now? Otherwise, there are other possibilities as Dolores pointed out. They are also doing work as you are probably aware in Asia, South Africa, Israel, etc. I am not sure though for Rett Syndrome. I hope an answer will be found.
as you know ive been trying to find as many stem cell clinics as l can and found www.emcell.com and www.regenmd.com both in the ukraine!
sharon

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Need reliable info on new clinics

Now, we need to know if these clinics are reliable and if anyone has personal knowledge of them. We have a very long list of clinics too and would love to have feedback. If anyone who is reading this forum has information, we would love to hear from you. Unfortunately, anyone can say they are doing stem cell therapy, so it is imperative to get reliable information about actual patients that have received treatment. Websites generally are helpful only in that you can then come up with a zillion questions to ask from what they have on their site.

oashman

Clinics

Hi, you mention there are clinics in Israel? Would you be able to provide me with a name or info? I would definetly feel safe getting a procedure done there, knowing it adheres to Western standards. Thanks

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Israel

I believe the group there is just doing cardiac stem cell therapy. Does anyone know differently?

oashman

Same story

Yeah, I thought as much. Israel is like the USA, UK, Australia, and other developed countries -- which leaves us desperate and ready to go the ends of the earth to get stem cell therapy. I wish our countries would wake up and offer the same, but I fear this is decades away.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Israel

The Craig Rehabilitation Clinic in Colorado has had spinal cord patients go to Israel. I know that these patients didn't go there to sightsee, but I really have not been able to get solid info on clinicals or treatments that are going on in Israel. Thanks for your info Harvey.