Ward is scheduled for Stem Cells on Oct. 25

Regine

We finally got results of CT scan that their is nothing showing up as a problems re aneurism so the appt. for stem cells is scheduled. As you all can imagine it was a relief to know he wouldn't be facing a surgery at some point in the near future. Anyway, he's reading the book and looking forward to feeling better. Ever since his fall and even though his ribs are pretty much recovered, he can't walk very far even with oxy. And he doesn't feel very well most of the time but there's nothing else wrong. His saturation is often high 90's with oxybut it doesn't matter. Is this typical? I've urged him to go back to exercise at the hospital pulmonary dept. and I think he will do that this week. Thanx all for support. Regine Wilson

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Good news is always nice

I think pulmonary rehab would be the best thing for him before he goes. Yes, you can get good saturation readings and feel horrible. That is the sad part of this disease. It is one nasty thing to deal with for sure. Anything Ward can do to get in better shape before going will be beneficial to him. I am glad he is reading our book. Tell him there will be a test with essay questions next Tuesday at 3 pm sharp. Just kidding - I hope he learns something from it or at least gets a few chuckles from it. I am real excited for you both and I am glad his CT scan didn't reveal more problems. I have asked the doctor where Ward is going for a new updated supplement list because there is still some confusion between the office and what he has recommended. I will let you know what he says as this is an important part of the aftercare.