Update after 2 months

Danny O

It's been 2 months now since my stem cell treatment at Nepsis. I believe I have a very slight improvement. Noticed improvement: walking a little father without SOB, Recovery time after SOB is a lot shorter, energy level is a little higher, climbing stairs seems to be same (14 steps SOB). All in all, if rating the improvement is 0 to 10 with 0 as no improvement and 10 as Full improvement, I'd say my improvement is between 0.5 to 1.

Danny O

Barbara,
I did nebulized glutathione twice a day in the first one and half month. Now I am only nebulized it once a day.

Danny O

Barbara,
In the regimen given to me by Dr. Payne, it just stated to nebulize mixture of 1.5 ml glutathione and 1.5 ml sterile Saline solution until the solution is exhausted. I just assumed that it is once a day.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Until you start feeling better and have little mucus, it worked best for me to nebulize twice daily. Dr. Payne is having a prescription sent to you so that you can buy more if you wish through the compounding pharmacy that most of us that use it buy from here in the U.S. I would hope they would have no problems shipping it to you where you live. It's shipped in cold packs or dry ice.
Glutathione is tricky. It only remains viable for 8-10 minutes so there is no sense in nebulizing any longer. It also must be kept in the refrigerator at all times. I am sure you know this, but for those that don't, it's good information.