unistemcells.com

Harry

Hi everyone, and happy new year to you all. Hope you didnt drink too much. I have been leasing with a stem cell company called vista stem cell. I think they are a broker or summot, but the chap has been great. He finally forwarded me to www.unistemcell.com. Has anyone heard of these?? They have some good pedigree behind them and knew what they were doing in terms of they knew my diagnosis without me telling them - ANSD.

Any feedback please - have you heard of them barbara??

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Harry - I don't know much about them. Are you banking stem cells with them or what do you mean by leasing? There may even be posts on this forum about the company. After awhile, some of the names begin to all sound alike. There are hundreds of companies so it is hard to keep a handle on all of them.

They are publicly traded so they do have to adhere to SEC rules which means more disclosure than privately held companies. By all means tell us what they are doing from your perspective.

Harry

Hi Barbara, i did a typo error, liasing (been speking to them). They are so far the only clinic that tried to understand my daughters symptoms and came to the same conclusion as the medical doctors here in UK without me telling them. So to me, it seemed they have competant doctors with knowledge. i am looking at stem cell treatment for my daughter as her symptoms seem to get worse so i think i need to try stem cells before its too late - if it fails then i can always wait a few years till it perfects its self.