Topigen is applying its unique multitargeted

zar

TPI 1100
There is no current medical therapy for COPD that affects prognosis. Inflammation is present within the airways of patients with COPD and is characterized by an increase in neutrophils, macrophages, and CD8+ T lymphocytes. This inflammation is different from that in asthma. It is believed that blocking the inflammatory cells that are present or the mediators that are released could prevent the progression of COPD

TPI 1100
Topigen is applying its unique multitargeted approach to the development of truly effective therapeutic products for the treatment of COPD with the objective of halting the progression of the disease. TPI 1100 is being developed to be specific, with broader effects than current therapies and has the potential of improving the prognosis of this chronic, debilitating and deadly disease.
http://www.topigen.com/en/science/chronic.html

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Looks like increasing Nitric Oxide is helpful. I can tell you that I believe it does help because I take an HGH Releaser that contains L-Arginine which increases your Nitric Oxide levels.
I used to take GenF20 but we have now created our own HGH Releaser on our SeaChange Therapeutics website (http://www.seachangeforlife.com).

Anyone with COPD or any type of breathing problem should consider taking a product that contains secretagogues as they promote blood vessel relaxation and the regulates vascular tone. Also, Nitric Oxide is a major stimulator of muscle growth.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
HGH Release

Jeannine - I took the GenF20 product for 6 months as you know and then stopped for a couple of months. I then decided to try HGH Release again because I thought I noticed a little less energy for some reason and maybe a little more difficulty getting my breath first thing in the morning. I started up again taking 2 capsules a day each morning and it gives me that edge that I was missing. I also think the SeaChange product compares very favorably with the GenF20 and I am not just saying that because it is our product. The cost is much less and the ingredients right on. I have heard some concerns from people about HGH. Remember, this is an HGH Release product. There is a difference!

zar

An antibiotic commonly used to treat acne can prevent tissue damage caused by lung diseases such as emphysema, researchers have found.

A team of researchers from the Universities of Leeds and California, San Diego, studying a protein called VEGF have found that doxycyline - used to treat common ailments such as acne, sinusitis and urinary tract infections - also boosts the body's ability to protect against damage to the lungs.

VEGF helps to maintain healthy lung tissue and emphysema sufferers are found to have unusually low levels of the protein. Dr Harry Rossiter from Leeds' Faculty of Biological Sciences explains: "In healthy people, the lungs have an active restorative system keeping them healthy, but in some lung diseases, the body's natural protective processes are inhibited, partly as a result of low levels of the VEGF protein."

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/107602.php