To Whom may have purchased the Stem Cell Pioneers book

stemcellpioneers

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone!! Just wanted to see if you did buy the Stem Cell Pioneers book, written by Barbara and Jeannine, if you could go and write a review for them on www.amazon.com. They are now listed on Amazon!! Here is the link to their book to either purchase it or make a review http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000V9W5QM We have heard such nice things from people and it would definitely help to help sell the book and to get the word out to others about stem cell treatment.
Thanks!! Darin

Last edited by a moderator:

rosech44

to whom may have purchased book

Thanks Darin---

I went to amazon.com, but can't make a review yet as I have to purchase something from them---bummer!!!! I have never purchased from amazon.com--I checked out the powerlungs, but not sure which to get.

Sorry--Rose

rosech44

review

O K--I purchased a powerlung, now I have to wait 24 hrs to review the book----try again later----

Rose

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
What a deal!

Thank you Rose for being so persistent. They sure have a deal going don't they?
I'm glad you needed something useful and were able to do the review and get the PowerLung you wanted.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Yes, our book is on Amazon

What's the matter with those bad boys! I did have to do a search and ask for "Stem Cell Pioneers" and it brought it right up. We have had sales from Amazon so try searching that way. Let me know if you encounter more difficulty and I will contact them. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and thanks for wanting to buy a book.

TheBaron

What's the matter with those bad boys! I did have to do a search and ask for "Stem Cell Pioneers" and it brought it right up. We have had sales from Amazon so try searching that way. Let me know if you encounter more difficulty and I will contact them. Thanks for bringing this to our attention and thanks for wanting to buy a book.
Is it http://www.amazon.co.uk you are searching because I still can't find it...

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
The Baron

I'm afraid that our book is only available here at the top of this website and on Amazon.com - not the UK Amazon.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Thank you Baron

Baron - I personally mailed your book because I had to fill out a customs form and wanted to get it taken care of immediately. I mailed the book on October 2. Thank you very much for ordering it. I think you will find it interesting to see what we went through in our quest for treatment. For everyone's information, if you live outside the U.S., your book goes First Class mail and I am told this takes about a week to get to you. Inside the U.S., the book is sent media mail and the post office said to expect 7-10 days. As is often the case, some people receive their books in 3 days and others 12! That is the closest they will predict when the mail will be delivered. Books are shipped within 24 hours in most cases. We did have one instance on Amazon where the order was not received for a week. Again, thank you for ordering our book. Everyone says they like it and you have helped support our forum by purchasing it. Our members are valuable and I am glad to see some lively posts lately. Also, I look forward to the many members who have received treatment lately being able to post their progress and add to our pool of information.

TheBaron

Thanks Barbara. More than anything my query really stems (no punn intended :) ) from the fact we have a postal strike in the UK :mad:

In the meantime I look forward to reading about your experiences and opinions in your book. :)

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Mail problems

Does this mean your mail is not getting delivered quickly? Do they have management doing the duties that the organized labor would normally do? I can think of nothing worse than not getting mail that I like, but nothing better than to have the bills delayed! HA

TheBaron

Does this mean your mail is not getting delivered quickly? Do they have management doing the duties that the organized labor would normally do? I can think of nothing worse than not getting mail that I like, but nothing better than to have the bills delayed! HA
Yepp - no post - it's complete caos! As you said at least don't get the bills... :)

Just to let you know I actually received the book yesterday - thanks :D

Last edited: