Theft warning could mean contaminated cells

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Dr. Payne sent me this after he received this message from Dr. Jensen. The bottom line is that safety must be your first consideration. Make sure you are dealing with reputable doctors and clinics. Never consider stem cell transplants from questionable sources. Apparently, street clinics are becoming quite popular, especially in Mexico. Prices are lower to lure customers and promises are usually made to desperate people. You can also just purchase stem cells evidently. It is never worth the risk to deal with these types of operations. Buyer Beware as I've said before. I do wish Dr. Jensen the best in finding the culprit and prosecuting whoever it is.

DANGER MEDICAL ALERT! A $150,000.00 shipment of UmbilicalStemCells was stolen and removed from a private secure refrigeration area in PUERTO PENASCO. These cells have been destroyed by the heat and may have been otherwise compromised. The biological DNA and histaminic content may have been denatured and is considered very dangerous for injection or ingestion. Allergic reactions leading to death may occur. Antigenic proteins causing toxic shock and sudden death are considered likely. The cells were stolen by the only persons with access ie Joan E. Vick, Al Dudney and Cindy Snedeker. This is a public service announcement to the citizens of that area. Do not purchase these products. They are dangerous. Dr. James C Jensen MD,DABR

hlichten

Super Moderator
Wow, I want to get my next treatment from a street clinic in Mexico!!
NOT!!!!!!! :confused:

I understand being desperate, but, please, just a pinch of decent judgment can go a long way! :)

Seriously, we are here to help. If you are thinking of getting a walk-in treatment in Mexico or such, PLEASE post your plans here so that we can have a chance at talking you out of it!!

Contamination is the biggest risk of any treatment. It exists even with autologous cells, but escalates hugely with any UC or other foreign cells.

Dr. Payne sent me this after he received this message from Dr. Jensen. The bottom line is that safety must be your first consideration. Make sure you are dealing with reputable doctors and clinics. Never consider stem cell transplants from questionable sources. Apparently, street clinics are becoming quite popular, especially in Mexico. Prices are lower to lure customers and promises are usually made to desperate people. You can also just purchase stem cells evidently. It is never worth the risk to deal with these types of operations. Buyer Beware as I've said before. I do wish Dr. Jensen the best in finding the culprit and prosecuting whoever it is.

DANGER MEDICAL ALERT! A $150,000.00 shipment of UmbilicalStemCells was stolen and removed from a private secure refrigeration area in PUERTO PENASCO. These cells have been destroyed by the heat and may have been otherwise compromised. The biological DNA and histaminic content may have been denatured and is considered very dangerous for injection or ingestion. Allergic reactions leading to death may occur. Antigenic proteins causing toxic shock and sudden death are considered likely. The cells were stolen by the only persons with access ie Joan E. Vick, Al Dudney and Cindy Snedeker. This is a public service announcement to the citizens of that area. Do not purchase these products. They are dangerous. Dr. James C Jensen MD,DABR