The Book is Awesome!!!!

Mysty119

Barb and Jeannine,
Yes, after 3 or 4 nights of reading your book; sometimes so carried away with reading that I hadn't realized I had read for 2 or more hours; I have to tell you how very helpful the different things in the book were to me.
Reading all those e-mails between you "newbies" was really exciting for me. I actually felt like: "Hey, if this was me---I'd be anxious too!"
Really, all the information you gave: the medications you were on and the condition you were in prior to stem cell treatment, all the information you gave regarding the treatment, and finally, the medications you could do without and all the little things that you were able to do again!! It was so great to know that little by little things got better for you. Life got better for you!!
I toast the both of you, as the leaders of a group of people with varied diseases and maladies who may become a whole lot braver after having read about your totally awesome trip to a better way!!!

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Wowie Kazowie

WOW - What a way to start my Sunday. Thank you so much Bea. We put a lot of work into the book. I have a lot of admiration for authors since I became one. Every night I was up until 1 AM editing for weeks. Then we got it printed out and had to proof it a zillion times. I am just so pleased that you enjoyed it and found it useful. You are a very kind lady and I enjoy your forum participation.

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Mysty

Thanks so much for the thumbs up on our book. We wrote in the hopes that others could learn from our journey and see that there is hope.