tcaway practice

Jane

Email from a friend.... She is Pulmonary coordinator at a local hospital.
Hi Jane:
What is the name of the company that you've been emailing about regarding stem cells? My uncle just had stem cell therapy in his ischemic leg down in Louisianna (he's from Ohio), and is doing well. This doctor, Gabrielle Lasala, and his scientist, Jose Minguell have the only FDA approved hospital to do this therapy.

Here's the site:
http://www.tcaway.com/tc-drlasala.htm
My uncle's leg is very pink and healthy (he did have to have 2 toes amputated), but the Cleveland Clinic was determined to cut his leg off because there was nothing else they could do!

He did have to pay out of pocket for it, but to him, it was worth it.

From the tcaway.com website:
Stem Cell Research
Dr. Gabriel Lasala MD from Tchefuncte Cardiovascular Associates (TCA) has received approval from the Federal Drug and Food Administration (FDA) to conduct stem cell research on humans in the United States. This places this private medical practice at the vanguard of medical research, even ahead of prestigious universities.

TCA Cellular Therapy, a research and development company initiating new regenerative medicine therapy. Regenerative medicine is the process of creating living, functional tissues to repair or replace tissue or organ function lost due to age, disease, or damage. The invention of a unique combination stem therapy represents a substantial promise as a cellular agent for cardiovascular disease and severe limb ischemia (lack of blood flow to the legs). The protocols have been released by the FDA to begin Phase I research studies in these two fields. This is a tremendous stride in regenerative medicine.

These trials use autologous stem cell therapy which means that a subject uses his/her own stem cells for the therapy and not someone else?s.

Current Phase I clinical trials being conducted are:

?Autologous Bone Marrow ? derived stem cells for repair of infarcted myocardium (damaged heart muscle) in patients during bypass surgery
?Autologous Bone Marrow ? derived stem cells for rescue and repair in acute myocardial infarction (heart attack) in patients after angioplasty (balloon procedure)
?Autologous Bone Marrow ? derived stem cells for treatment of limb ischemia
For more in-depth information regarding stem cell research and preservation by TCA Cellular and LifeSource Cryobank go to www.lifesourcecryobank.com.