Swine Flu Jab Linked to Killer Nerve Disease-

hlichten

Super Moderator
I don't believe it,
The Daily Mail is a marginal newspaper,
and I don't consider this to be in any way reliable.

There is possibly valid concern about lack of adequate
testing of the vaccine, and lack of a truly valid risk of this flu.
That's all I have read.

hlichten

Super Moderator
I am not doubting that this syndrome existed (in very small numbers) when the last swine flu shots were given.

The previous cases of the syndrome, as the YouTube video said were 1 in 100,000 (approximately), and from what I have read elsewhere, most of these were very mild, so maybe one in a half million or less got a serious case, and I have not read any concrete proof that the flu shot caused the syndrome.

I am questioning that neurologists are being "secretly told" about this possibility.
I think that this information is quite public.

I plan to "roll the dice" and get inoculated in October.

Kaci's Mom

You're probably right. But speaking for myself and I'm sure many other parents who have children with neurological issues (especially us who are trying to repair those issues), information like this is hard to ignore, true or not. Anyway like I said, you're probably right (or atleast I hope you are).
Kristin

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
It sure puts many people in a quandary when we are getting bombarded from both sides of the issue. Personally, I am not convinced that this is even a pandemic. I haven't made up my mind whether to get a shot or not. At this point, I am totally confused by it all. I can understand your concerns about Kaci.

hlichten

Super Moderator
And I agree.
Who knows if this flu season is going to be bad or not?

"Pandemic" sounds like a scary word, but it just refers
to cases being on multiple continents and being contagious,
which flu always is anyhow.

I just figure that the better odds are going to be with
getting the shot vs not getting the shot, but not being
young, I will likely be at low risk.

I am lucky to have a diagnostician that I trust impeccably,
and will do whatever he says to do.

Meanwhile, lets all hope for a far milder flu season than the
billions of cases that are being speculated will exist.

As always, I wish for nothing but better health for Kaci
and everyone who is ill. :)

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I found this to be quite disturbing:

Massachusetts is leading the way with the passage of a new bill, the "Pandemic Response Bill" 2028, reportedly just passed by the MA state Senate and now awaiting approval in the House. This bill suspends virtually all Constitutional rights of Massachusetts citizens and forces anyone "suspected" of being infected to submit to interrogations, "decontaminations" and vaccines.

It's also sets fines up to $1,000 per day for anyone who refuses to submit to quarantines, vaccinations, decontamination efforts or to follow any other verbal order by virtually any state-licensed law enforcement or medical personnel.

Check it out for yourself -

http://www.mass.gov/legis/bills/senate/186/st02pdf/st02028.pdf