stemcell enhancers

Tami03

Hey everyone I wanted to let you all know that I am going to start my daughter on a all natural stemcell enhancer that is suppose to allow your own stemcells stored in your bone marrow to be released into your blood stream and migrate to the damamged area(s) of your body, plus since it is using your own stemcells the blood brain barrier isn't suppose to be an issue. Any MD's or anyone else having any comment or want more info please let me know. I would like to know all I can about this.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Stem cell products

I think Dr. Young will want to comment on this as he and I were e-mailing about it earlier today and he sent me a comprehensive e-mail explaining just what these products can and can't do. You would be surprised at how many different products do cause stimulation of the stem cells, but as he pointed out, they may not activate them. He also said it depends on the number and type of activated cells needed for the desired response. Dr. Young told me that he doesn't use any because his blood is already packed with adult stem cells. There is so much to learn, isn't there?

H

Henry Young

Stem Cell Enhancers

Dear Tami03,
There are a wide range of stem cell enhancers on the market that cause stem cells located in various tissues to be deployed into the vascular circulation. Unfortunately, just because they are deployed does not mean they are activated. One needs both for any kind of repair to occur.

But, before you go off and try something on your daughter be forwarrned, you may get more or something different than what you bargained for. You need to do your homework first, ask plenty of questions from those that are selling the product (technical assistance), ask questions of anyone else that might have used the product. Then think of your own daughter's condition. Would she be considered part of the "normal" population or not.

Case in point, I found a nutraceutical on the market that I thought would "cure" my systemic fibrosis. Every time I have a lupus cisis my functional tissue is replaced with scar tissue. I researched it as thoroughly as I could, given the limited amount of information the seller would provide. I looked up the biochemistry behind the product usage, which made perfect sense, so I purchased some to try. I tested the enhancer on myself 3 weeks ago using 1/4 of the recommended dosage. Unfortunately, I am not considered one of their "normal" population, so I thought that if I decreased their recommended dosage that that would be Ok. WRONG. I did not decrease it enough, of course hindsight being what it is, at this point in time I don't know how low I should have gone. In any case I am in the worst lupus crisis I have ever been in and it is still on the upslope. If I had just a single problem affecting a single organ, instead of my systemic problems throughout all my organs, I probably would have been dead by now.

Take home message, be very careful what you try. And it is best to try it on a normal individual without the problem (such as yourself) just to see what it will do before you try it on something as precious as one of your children.

I know at lot of you are frustrated by traditional medicine. I am myself at times. But one of the tennents of the Geneva Convnetion that a physician agrees to when they are awarded their MD degree is to "do no harm". We should all follow that same tennent. Dr. Young

Tami03

I would like to speak with you

Dr Young
When and if you are willing I would like to speak with you privately by email about what I have found out. I am curious to see what you rhink before I post what I have found on the open forum, I want to make sure that I don't raise false hope and all that.