Stem Enhance

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Vic, Adina, Anney, Zar - thank you all for getting the word out on the COPD Intl. site. Scotland is very progressive when it comes to biotechnology and that is why they are eager to get in the stem cell therapy pool. I suppose those that were naysaying Mexico will have a little more trouble coming up with Scotland being a place where treatment is given in a back alley, but I am sure there will be some backlash about it. Maybe, treatment is given in bars there. Right, Adina? The other thing is Stem Enhance. I did try the product also, at my own expense, and I honestly cannot say I saw much difference in my health by using it. It could be that my own umbilical cord stem cell therapy just far outshadowed anything that this product could do for me. One of our members, however, on this forum, Cathryn, has severe COPD. She uses the product faithfully and has found it has really improved her health. She has not had stem cell therapy. I got to meet her personally as she lives in the same town I do and she looked wonderful for someone who said she could barely move prior to taking the product. They also have an equine, canine and soon a feline formula. I tried the equine formula on my ancient horse and she did seem more frisky. I almost feel that it was a little bit of an energy boost in my situation. Perhaps, we can get feedback from others that have tried it.

danny

stem enhance also

I have tried stem enahance and it didn't help. It prob does help your body produce more stem cells in the blood. But you need a stem cell transplant or growth factor injections to actually boost the count to where you need them to be to create new "specialized cells" that can travel to the lungs.

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Adina, Danny

I have the same results with Stem Enhance as Danny and Barb. I might have had more energy but certainly not enough to warrant the cost ($150 per mo). In fact I was getting shortness of breath about 10 minutes after taking it and it would last about 15 minutes.

I tried posting this on COPD Int'l but they deleted half of it because I was telling people if they want to try it then try Kalmath Lake Blue-Green algae on the Puritan site for 1/4 the price. It contains the EXACT same ingredient as Stem Enhance. It's nothing more than a MLM scam if you ask me. And the owners should be ashamed of themselves to promoting it the way they do.

Danny - I wanted to ask you about the emphotin you tried. Have you noticed any improvements?