Stem cell treatment in China

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I'm sorry, but I'm not familiar with that clinic. There are quite a few clinics that are treating MS with various degrees of success that have been discussed on this forum. You might want to read through the Ask the Doctor section (one of them was specifically on MS) to get a feel for some of the other clinics that are out there. Not every clinic treats small children however. Please feel free to submit any questions you might have for the Ask the Doctor this month. Send them to my e-mail or private message me. The deadline is coming up this Monday for submission. Last month's host was a patient/member who has MS and a great story to tell. Make sure to read it.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I personally would stay away from a clinic that is doubtful and this one sounds like it could be. There are several clinics that are much better known for treating MS I believe. I don't know where you live, but if you don't live in Asia, there is no reason whatsoever to take a small child there for treatment for MS as it is commonly treated by many offshore clinics that are better known and have good reputations.