Stem Cell Recommendations for Metastatic Lung Cancer?

Hi All,

My father is fighting metastatic lung cancer with the primary cancer having been Medullary Thyroid Cancer Type 2 which was removed. Any recommendations for the type of stem cell treatment that will work on metastatic lung cancer and a stem cell center?

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Cheers,

-Kiril

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I do not know of a clinic right off that can truly say they have done successful treatments with what you describe. They may have had one or two patients, but none come to mind that are treating lots of cancer patients. Maybe, someone else on this forum will be able to help. I will be glad to send you a list of resources of clinics that Jeannine and I list in our book, "Stem Cell Pioneers".
It is constantly being updated. Let me know if you would like me to send it to you by private message. You could then contact them with your questions.

Clinics on this website?

What about the clinics whose doctors have been involved in the Ask the Doctors section or talked about in other sections? Anybody have thoughts and experiences with any of them? Please reply to me privately if you wish. Thanks in advance for everyone's inputs, making this choice is very difficult for us, hopefully you all made the right choices.