Stem Cell Pioneers Book is now on sale

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
The book that Jeannine and I wrote is finally finished. Darin was also a great help with this project. We are planning on using some of the proceeds to maintain this forum and it is our dream to establish a fund that will help people who cannot afford stem cell therapy. We hope you enjoy the book. It tells the story of how the Pioneers group was formed and also details the treatment Jeannine and I had for COPD. We have worked for many long hours writing and editing the book and we sincerely hope you learn something from it and even get a few chuckles out of our Pioneer adventure. We sadly see so many forums that do not even allow stem cell discussion. Instead, newcomers who many times do not even understand their disease and diagnosis are pretty much told to take lots of medicine, visit their doctor and make sure their affairs are in order. We don't see it that way. Stem cell therapy offers hope to millions of people. We are two of only a very few people in the world who have had umbilical cord stem cell therapy for COPD, a disease that was killing us. We want others to know how this has changed our lives and therefore we wrote a book. When we were almost finished, the idea hit us to use some of the proceeds to continue our forum work and to establish what we will now call our dream fund. We get lots of personal e-mails and phone calls from people who suffer from all kinds of diseases. I sincerely wish I had a huge luxury bus that I could go pick people up in and take them to get treatment so that they too could regain their lives as we have. I have had my best two days so far since my treatment, today and yesterday. I spent a good portion of today with no oxygen and was able to maintain good sats. We thank you for your support of this forum and hope you enjoy the book and continue to visit everyday.

Barbara

shazza

hi barbara
i'd be very interested to read your book, what is it called and will l be able to get it in the uk?
sharon

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Book

Our book is titled, "Stem Cell Pioneers" Our quest to find a cure...for an incurable disease. We can ship anywhere in the world. We are still not able to ship to any of the planets and even though stem cell therapy may seem like it is science fiction, it is reality and available right here on Earth. Just click on the banner on the forum or click on Store to purchase the book. Thank you everyone. I think I have missed a whole season working on this book and I am sure Jeannine and Darin feel the same for they have worked very hard too. We are not professional book writers or publishers, but we want to get our story out in the hopes that others may benefit from it. We feel that the forum and the book are the best way to do it. I am truly amazed when I think that some of the members of this forum are the only people in the world to have received stem cell therapy, especially for COPD. I would like to see this change and I am volunteering to become one of millions who has had this therapy, not one of a few. The treatment has literally changed my life. I was headed downhill and I am only 57 years old. I now have so much to look forward to as I feel better and better everyday. I wish this new promise of health on everyone and their loved ones that suffer from any debilitating disease.