Stem Cell Fraud Clinics - Dr Himanshu Bansal

Harry

Hi All.

I would like to tell you of my journey in the last 2 years. I'm a middle class citizen, married, and a daughter who suddenly lost her hearing at 2 years old for unknown reasons. I did research on stem cells and found Dr Himanshu Bansal from Delhi in India as he 95% cured a USA citizen of blindness. I called him, and he was great, caring, convincing and to the point said his institute was non-profit and said to me money is not the issue. After meeting him, i decided to trust a fellow Indian, as i am indian. He mentioned 5 treatments to me at a cost of $5000, but he said money is not the issue, lets cure your child.

My father booked my flights and hote to Delhi as I'm from UK. When the procedure started at his Institute, they used no anaesthetic, so placed needles into my daughters hands and did not plan it properly as when the cells were placed back into the body, they removed the needle, and then came back and said, we forgot the VESL cells. So put my daughter through pain again by placing the needle into the hand. At the End he asked for $7000. I said to him, you mentioned $5000, he said, new patients are added to the system and lab entry costs. I didn't have $7000 so my dad had to borrow money from a company in India to ChAPS to Bansal and i paid them back. At this point we went back to UK. I called Bansal and said i was not convinced and do not want to do the remaining 4, as the procedure was very unprofessional, dirty etc. Plus Surjeet - his assistant kept on asking for tips and money for medicine, even though we paid for it.

Bansal said he will do the next 2 procedures for $5000 total and he will cure my child as her cells were great. After he convinced us, we borrowed more and did the 2 treatments. Same issues again, and surjeet the same. I said i cannot afford another 2 and will come back in 6 months after raised more money. He again convinced he to come within 4 weeks as hitting the disease quicker would gain results. I told him i do not have money. This is where i think he took advantage of venerable people like me who are shaken. He told me to borrow the money again tom friends and family. He said he will gain results as he will come to UK later in year to give boosters where she will gain results. He even said every person that year who have had boosters have had positive results. The boosters are included in the price and he will come uk. So we went again on presumption $5000 for 2 more shots.

Again, same procedure and pain. At the end Bansal asked for $10000. I said i only have $5000. He said that is not good as the group will take from his wage. He told me to get what i can now. So i went running around in Delhi, asking hotels for money etc. Eventually got another $2000 which i gave him and said i will give the $3000 when i earn it back. He said ok. As we were leaving Surjeet took us for 800 rupees for no reason - tips , leaving charge, bed charge etc. I tried calling bansal but he never answered. l just paid and left.

A month later, i checked my daughters back. There was over 40 needle marks. I was horrified but was thinking she will get boosters and be cured. He said he will come after 6 months as he wants to see if any results are gained. 9 months later or so, he never once emailed me or contacted to see how my child was. Only a email saying he's having trouble cashing the travellers cheques and that he needs a letter. The he says he's coming to uk and will give boosters. At this point i was low as the results were negative and unsure about boosters. He said he will cure her and boosters will work.

I waited for several months and no contact from him. At this point my daughter was in a research program at the best hospital in UK. the professors there questioned why my child has 40 plus marks on her back. I explained everything. They were massively concerned as they said the procedure would not take over 40 needle insurgeons to do 5 shots. They said the Doctor probably wants the cells for his own use as they can be used elsewhere. we were horrified. Then they asked for the boosters and where are they. I said they are in a Lab in India which is a direct match to my child. They asked me to contact Bansal to get the boosters so they can check this and to see if it is placebos or actually matching cells- mother cells.

At this point i contacted Bansal, saying his method has not worked and that i want boosters, and explained why i want them. He said no, he cannot give unless my child comes to India and has it done there. I said i want my money back then - or partial as i have paid for boosters which he promised to come UK and do. I told him he said he will cure my child, again he denies it all. One thing i will say, he did say to me 40-60% success, which i understood. But then, don't say to me he will cure my child to gain more funds and say all patients who have had boosters have had success. He denies all and i said i have evidence. Then he said he tried to console me. Cutting the long story short........... I told him i want my boosters (as to see if he is genuine or not). He will not give. And now i want partial refund. He's not willing to give. At this point i have done my research on previous patients. I have 9 previous patients who have exactly the same problem as i do. They all been mislead and over charged. Promises were given, but no results. Another of his patient is Connor. A TODDLER for eye problems. He spent $15000 after 3 treatments, left bansal and went to Unistem as Bansal was interested in money and nothing else. Another USA person left bansal and went to Unistem and has gained a positive result. Theres the lady from Paris who spent $10000 per shot, then flew Bansal over to Paris to get boosters, ended up in no results. Theres calvin collier, james, rachel, bernies brother.... the list is getting more and more. Bernies brother and rachel had the same problem, exactly. However, Bernie was from China and Rachel from South america. Rachel paid for 5 shots around $15000 in total. Bernie paid $10000 per shot. Where is the sense there. I have all this info as i have met 3 of them in India and through forums, and others through them. All say the same. Bansal is a fraud.

Ok, we may be upset with no results, but I'm not angry that no results were gained. Im angry as i now believe, Bansal did not do what he said he would. Even to this date, i want my boosters.

There are several people in the same boat as me from Bansals institute. However, he has taken money from me, and not done a procedure. I want my boosters to check if the DNA/cells are of my daughter.

Im asking stem cell pioneers here - can i do anything here?? Is there a world organisation health institute i can contact to report this guy??

Barbara - How can i pin my story all over the internet to make people aware of Dr Bansal?? I have other people who say they will come forward??
Any advice here anyone?? I want people to be aware of this guy as he has taken everything from me.

Harry -
Daughter - Megan aged 5

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Harry - I am sorry to hear of this horrible experience you had. Is this the doctor you are talking about? http://mothercell.in/about/

Your experience sets off every red flag warning I could ever imagine. This doctor and his staff put your daughter through a lot of pain and risk. You state that his operation is non profit and yet everything about his operation is about money. You should NEVER be asked for more money after agreeing on a treatment price.

What kind of doctor "forgets the VESL cells"? What kind of doctor doesn't plan a procedure properly? What kind of doctor inflicts pain on a young child needlessly? What kind of a clinic asks for tips?

You wrote,"I'm not angry that no results were gained". Why aren't you angry that no results were gained when the doctor said "he will cure my child as her cells were great"? I always warn patients to never go to a doctor who offers a cure for any condition using experimental stem cell therapy. This doctor saw you coming and took advantage of someone who was desperate for a cure for his child. It doesn't get much worse than that in my book.

You have been taken by this doctor for a lot of money and if I were you, I would never want the "boosters" you mentioned. You have no idea how they are being stored or what has been done to the cells at this point. The doctor is not to be believed in my opinion. Do not risk your daughter's health any further.

You can spread the word about this doctor and his clinic by using social media. Do a Google search using his name and post on every article or blog that has information on him. Use Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media sites to get your story out. Ask the other patients you mention to reply to this thread you started by providing them the link to it. http://www.stemcellpioneers.com/showthread.php?8818-Stem-Cell-Fraud-Clinics-Dr-Himanshu-Bansal The more clicks it gets, the higher it will appear in a Google search.

There is no international organization that I am aware of where you can report medical malpractice. In my opinion, this definitely falls into that category. You could try reporting him to the Indian Health Ministry. If you make enough waves Harry, you just might prevent this from happening to others who are being taken advantage of by this shyster.

Harry

Hi Barbara,

At the moment he is emailing all his patients telling them nonsense stuff about me. I want to make aware of this guy. Its unbelievable what he's saying right now. He says he has clinics in USA and many other countries now. I will do my best.

If anyone else can help me by making people aware of this evil person. Put my daughter through immense pain.

Thanks

Harry

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Harry - Find out what clinics he has in the U.S. and in other countries. Otherwise, this is just secondhand information that may or may not be true. Ask those that claim he has e-mailed them to forward you a copy of the e-mail. It's wise to document everything. Did you get receipts or can you account for all the money you gave him? Gather all of these things together and contact the Ministry of Health in India. If you find he does have clinics in the U.S., then there are avenues you should take here as well.