Ross

Ross

Hi, My name is Ross Blackwell and I glad to be a member of this group. I am 71 years old and and have COPD and emphysema plus congestive heart failure.

I received word yesterday that I will be receiving my shots Oct. 4th.
This is going to be short as I am having a tough day and will fill you in on my background at a later date.

Hope everyone has a good day,

Ross

shazza

hi ross

im sharon, 44 l had acute disseminated encephalomyelitis which attacks the brain and central nervous system and has left me unable to walk or talk!!
sharon

rosech44

Hi Ross---

It's Rose from Tony's group---Glad to see you are going, That is the same day Connie, Beverly, and I are getting our cells, are you going to San Diego too???? Soon we will all be feeling and breathing better!!

Rose:D

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Four for the 4th!

I just read the post that Ross is going the same day as Bev, Connie and Rose. I guess he feels the need to chaperone now that Rose is planning on skinny dipping and who knows what else the rest of them have planned. This is great news. I am assuming your very nice wife is going too, Ross. Tell us more when you can. Barb

Connie Golden

10/4

Don't really know the origin of "10/4" but it is sure taking on a special meaning for our group of four going to San Diego!!! How many patients were taken for treatments at the same time? Best I can tell from postings is four or five. We'll make quite a showing, lugging our oxygen around. I can hardly wait.

Love to all,
Connie

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
4 on the 4th

They do not overbook the hospital and will only take a certain number of people. I would say the 4th may turn into COPD treatment day at the hospital. The vans they take you in are very comfortable, so you won't be squished in like sardines gasping for air. I think you should hook your hoses together or do something silly and provide us with a group photo. That is going to be one special day for sure for all of us.

jbcue

Hello Ross, old friend. Glad you're still kickin'! I'm sure you know Judy is gone. And--glad to see you're gonna' try stem cells. I believe that is the next step--a notch above LCT. LCT did help lots of folks have a better quality of life. Keep in touch
JB