Questions on different clinics, connections between them, etc.

alex

Does anybody know anything about the fllowing clinics:

Dr. Jensen at "umbilical stem cells"

Clinic von Falkenhayn in Kiel Germany and Dr. Vargas in Mexico offering Precursor Stem Cell Transplants (precursor stem cells of animal fetal origin).

Zandcell

Is ICM and cellmedicine the same? Anybody have any experience with them?

What is the Dr. Morales' connection with Dr. Steenblock?

In my research I also came accross Dr. Morales in connection with ICM; anybody know how they are connected?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

alex

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Wow Alex, You have really been digging. I don't know much about any doctors using animal cells as it is just not something that this forum deals with. Several of our members have had live cell treatments, had success, but found it was something that needed repeating and often with less success on subsequent treatments. Cellmedicine is Thomas Ichim and he is a member of our forum. He is connected to ICM I believe, however, the last time I corresponded with him he said he really hadn't had time to do much else but work on his patents. He has his own stem cell patent company. I will ask him to update the forum if he has time. Dr. Steenblock works with Dr. Ramirez and I don't know if Dr. Morales ever works with Dr. Steenblock or ICM, but I would be glad to ask him. Maybe, others on this forum can shed more light on this subject. It can get confusing.