Pillows for sale

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
I am selling the 6 pillows I used to need to prop myself up in bed so that I could sleep. I don't need them now that I have had stem cell treatment. I guess I had better not really sell them because my dogs and cat like them. This is another benefit I have discovered since having my stem cell treatment over 9 weeks ago - the ability to sleep on my back if I want to and only use 1 or 2 pillows like a normal person. I am starting a list of a lot of things I forgot I couldn't do because of my COPD. When I get the least bit impatient about my improvement I will be able to look at the list and see how far I have come in only 9 weeks.

Jeannine

Pioneer Founding member
Barb

I don't need to sleep propped up anymore either. I can sleep on my back or sides.

No more heartburn

Can eat more at a meal (may not be a good thing) ;)

Have more endurance to exercise

Less need for O2 while sitting - still need O2 when walking around and sleeping.

Heart rate has slowed

Can breathe deeper and able to inhale medications more effectively

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Reply to Jeannine

Don't let Jeannine fool any of you. She shops in the very petite section so eating a little more if she enjoys it is certainly a benefit for her. Also, Jan mentioned to me that she uses her lung exercisor while lying on her back. I tried this and it really was a great position to use it in. I could never do it before because I couldn't even breathe when I was on my back! In fact, I had to explain to the doctor and nurse at the hospital where I got my treatment that I couldn't have the treatment lying down unless it took less than 30 seconds! I was able to receive it in a full upright position.