Parky

jlk

Does anyone have substantiated sucess in treating parkinsons with stem cells showing a cure or at least a major improvment?
my doc is skeptical and the lady got cautioned away from xcell by the German govt

if so , why arent people flocking thereoding why havent ther been

thank you
jlk

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
You might check with Rejuvenare (Dr. Tuma) and the Brazzini Institute (Dr. Brazzini). There is no doctor that has had a complete turnaround in a PD patient that I am aware of, but these two companies are concentrating on treating it to a greater degree than others. Dr. Michael Levesque is another one.

That is interesting that the German government cautioned against X-Cell. I do hope they are not telling PD patients that they are having great success treating the condition.

jlk

parky 2

i am 76 and progressing to an intolerable stage
please direct me to my best shot at getting improvement with stem cell treatment

thank you
jim

dschroed

Hi - I was cautioned away from X-Cell, too. Their reasoning was that the treatment was unproven, nothing else. This is what a Governemnt has to tell you. I have personally spoken to 2 people that took their young children there for treatment and were ecstatic at the results and highly suggested I go, and I am planning to. The main reason I chose to believe these people was they were not referred by the X-Cell website but through personal friends of mine who I happen to mention I was seeking stem cell treatment. In my opinion, any professional agency will caution you away so they cannot be held liable if you go back and say that they told you to do it and you sue them. My suggestion is do your own research and find trusted sources. This forum is a great start but their are people out there who use SCT as a means of making money only, so be cautious.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
The reason that I suggested both Dr. Tuma and Dr. Brazzini is that they are two of the leading doctors for treating PD. I believe that doctors and clinics that specialize in just a few diseases have a lot more experience in treating those diseases than clinics that open their doors to any and everyone, no matter what disease they suffer from. A patient short changes him or herself by not thoroughly researching several clinics. I also think that clinical data is very important. Patients should ask if any is being collected on patients or if the clinic is merely relying on testimonials and advertising to attract more patients.
There is nothing better than scientific data to back up claims of success. It is time for those in the stem cell industry to wise up.