One Year Update

rosech44

Well, It's Been A Little Over A Year Since My Uc Stem Cell Treatment, I Am Still Enjoying Showers Without Gasping For Breathe, Very Seldom Have To Use My Rescue Puffer---and Still Feel Better Than Before My Treatment, My Lungs Have More Air Moving Around In There, Than Before----
July 14,08 I Had A Masectomy As I Had Cancer In My Right Breast, I Really Impressed The Surgeon By Living Thru The Surgery, He Was Very Worried About Me Making It Thru---without The Stem Cells, I Probably Wouldn't Have Made It----the Cancer Was Confined To The Tumor In My Breast, Hadn't Spread To Breast Tissue, Or Lymph Nodes, So I Am A Very Lucky Person. Because I Couldn't Have Done Chemo, Or Radiation As It Is Too Hard On The Lungs.----I Am So Glad I Had My Stem Cell Treatment.

Fran

Pioneer Founding member
Rose...Congratulations on your one year stemcell anniversary.....your good news gives everyone hope. Thanks for letting us know you believe the stemcell treatment was one of the reasons you made it thru your surgery.....and that you are still able to shower without SOB. Happy for you. Fran

Mysty119

Rose

Soooooo happy to hear that you are maintaining all the good things that the stem cells gave you!!! It is very encouraging to us all.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Rose - You have really been through the battle this year and I congratulate you on your upbeat attitude. It has made you a winner. I hope that you can get another stem cell treatment as I know you would like to in the not so distant future.

rosech44

Thanks Everyone

I Appreciate Your Responses, And Yes I Want To Try The Treatment You Did Barbara, As Soon As We Know More And I'm Sure The Cancer Won't Interfere----even Tho I Am Still On 02, I Really Feel That The Stem Cells Have Helped Me---my Arthritis Is Still Gone, My Breathing Is Better, Lungs Sound Clearer, Etc. All In All I Really Think It Was Worth It--and Look Forward To The Day When We Can All Benefit From Stem Cells With Out Leaving The Country And Spending A Small Fortune----

Thanks Again