One year Update

Howard

This is my one year update a little late. I may owe some of you an apology because every breathing test results that I have given you was after two puffs of Albuterol. I thought that was the protocol as that is what the Doc marked on the results. The one that I did almost two weeks ago did not include a post med test. However the results still showed improvement to FEV1 of 16%. So we are still climbing one point a quarter instead of losing one.

Mostly I?ve been doing good except for a downer for a couple of weeks near Labor Day. I can?t explain it. It seemed more like I was just tired and lacked ambition. Therefore, I stopped my exercise routine for a while but am back into it now. I have a ?walking trail? that is 575 feet long. It ain?t no ?mall? walk. Past the Pecan orchard, around the barn and the grape vines and back to the house while wearing cowboy boots and blue jeans. Only about 20 feet of the walk resembles ?level?. My record so far is 3 minutes 10 seconds. The average is about 4 minutes with the O2 set at 2 Lpm. I still do the treadmill at 1 Lpm but the weight machine I have dropped from 2 Lpm to 1.5 Lpm.

I still remove the O2 about 5 pm and leave it off until about 7:30 a.m. when I start my exercise routine then leave it on the rest of the day for doing things around the house, you know, napping and stuff:).

All for now and good luck to all the past and future recipients of Stem Cell Therapy.

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Howard - So very good to hear from you. Not sliding backward is a HUGE deal if you ask me. Keep up the good work. Your trail sounds rather vigorous to me. Perhaps I should loan you my horse, Sophia, (you will need more O2 to ride her) since you already have the boots.