New Stem Cell Company

Jane

Stem Cell Company

Does anyone know anything about Stem Cell Biotherapy, Inc. located in Agoura Hill, CA? From their website, it appears that they also treat COPD.

rosech44

Stem Cell Biotherapy

Scb, Is Where A Number Of Us Have Gone For Our Treatments, I For One Am Very Happy With Both The Company And The Results---

Jane

Thank you for your reply. Husband playing with this idea and I am researching companies. Why did you decide on SCB over going to Mexico? We live in PA and it seems from travel convenience SCB would be better for us. Were you in a trial or direct patient.

For those of you that went to Mexico, did you get the same kind of cells as with SCB? Is cost about the same?

Howard, you mentioned your Hospice nurse, I am assuming that you had to go off of hospice to get the treatment. My husband has been in the Hospice program since Oct 2006. He has had ups and downs but mostly downs at this time. No infections just SOB on slightest exertion.

Howard

Jane, I am sure you will be hearing from Barbara and/or Jeannine more about SCB. SCB is located in the San Diego area which is only a short trip to Mexico where the actual clinic is located. I was a direct patient. We chose SCB for several reasons:
1. Closer than Argentina or Costa Rica (My doctor would not let me fly anyway)
2. The staff and medical professionals at SCB did not seem to be happy unless we were happy.
3. They use umbilical cord stem cells administered through a simple IV. Type matching is unnecessary. No sedation and takes only about 20 minutes. I received 104,000,000 cells and hope every one of them "sticks".

About PA, the day I had my treatment a young lady from PA had treatment for diabetes.

We were in our first certification with hospice when we made our decision and decided that we were "just taking a short vacation". We were a total of 13 days away from home. We could have made it faster but wanted to take it easy (our hospice nurse fed our animals for us while we were away).

I was diagnosed with COPD in 1989 and medically retired from the military in 1990 with an FEV1 of 30. I made it without oxygen until October of 2005. My first visit with a new Pulmonologist (non-VA) was in January 2006 and since that time up until August of this year my FEV1 was dropping one point per quarter. So in researching as you are doing we came across SCB and talked to several people and scheduled out treatment for the first available one, September 20.

What are you waiting for?:)

Last edited:

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Where to go?

Jane - There are many good clinics for stem cell therapy. Not all of them accept COPD patients, so many with that disease do choose SCB. They do umbilical cord stem cell therapy. Costa Rica, Argentina and Germany will do adult stem cell therapy for COPD if that is the preferred method.Other diseases are treated at several other locations throughout the world, but COPD treatment is still limited. SCB does not do any treatment in the United States. Everyone is transported to a hospital in Tijuana for treatment. I think you might find the book that Jeannine and I wrote helpful. You can purchase it on Amazon or on this forum. Click on the banner on the Home Page. It is called, "Stem Cell Pioneers". Some of the proceeds go to maintain this forum. In the book, many stem cell clinics are listed. We do not endorse any company or clinic on this site. We do not work for any stem cell companies or doctors either. I went to SCB and was satisfied for the most part. The treatment continues to improve my health. Since I believe I was the first person to receive treatment from SCB for COPD, I was unable to compare my treatment there to anyone else. Jeannine was there with me and only by a coin toss did she get to go second. She did very well. I personally thought I was going to die right then and there because I had a very strong reaction to the IV. Now, I know that this can happen, but no one told me. No one really told us anything and that is why Jeannine and I wrote a book and that this forum got started. We pioneered for others, but I still to this day do not understand not being given any useful information. It is pretty much the same anywhere you go. Things are definitely improving communication and treatment wise at all the companies we monitor, however, there still is a lack of information out there. The companies and doctors are true Pioneers also, so this is not a criticism, but a reality that we went through and that others are still going through. There just isn't enough long term data available, but there was short term and it would have been helpful to have known about it. I am talking about reactions, roller coaster rides, etc. Jeannine and I were pretty scared because we both got very ill after we returned home from our treatment. Our book documents this and tells of our wild ride to recovery. Thanks for your posts on the forum. Participation from our members is what it's all about. This helps everyone learn. I had a nice phone call today from Ross and he thanked me again for the book. He said he would be terrified if he hadn't known that everything he was going through was part of the post stem cell reconstruction of his lungs. He is on Mr. Toad's wild ride as Jeannine and I refer to it.

Last edited: