New Memeber

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
What don't you understand about how it works? You posted correctly and hopefully someone will reply to you. We have had discussions on lyme disease before. I remember one member who thought she had it and then got stem cell therapy which made her condition worse. I believe she was misdiagnosed in the first place which is evidently something that does happen with more frequency than one would think.

I hope someone will respond to you and also post on the open forum as this would be a topic of interest. Welcome to the forum!

Cynthia

Barb you mentioned that SCT made this persons condition worse. Can you expand at all on how it made her condition worse? I thought stem cell therapy couldn't hurt you if done correctly? If your body doesn't want to use it then it just gets excreeded. What happened in this case?

barbara

Pioneer Founding member
Stem cell therapy can work against some conditions. Hopefully, she will see this thread and respond because I really can't speak for her. Many conditions, including COPD which I suffer from, must have the cause treated as well or the progression will just continue even if regeneration occurs. Stem cell therapy simply does not work for everything right now. I don't know what the future will hold, but it's not a magic bullet for every condition.

Dr. Payne has been kind enough to give his response as well:

It is futile to treat Lyme's without eliminating the causative spirochete. It appears the protocols developed by Trevor Marhsall, PhD are showing merit in this regard (His approach is aimed at eradicating the L-form of the Lyme's pathogen via use of dietary measures, pulsed antibiotics and the drug Benicar). .

Anthony G. Payne, Ph.D.